Author Topic: Who does the best trigger job?  (Read 606 times)

Offline lousyshot

Who does the best trigger job?
« on: October 06, 2017, 03:36:24 PM »
I'd like to send the trigger group from my CZ Scorp out to someone who does a quality trigger polishing job, can install a new flat trigger and springs, install a mag release, et cetera, and ship the trigger group back to me in a week or two.

Recommendations for who can do this...and whose pieces and parts to use?

My Scorp is one of the new ones, without the welded nut on the machine screw.

Thanks!

Offline maknwar

Re: Who does the best trigger job?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 03:59:51 PM »
Shooters element

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 1911 1

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 03:06:18 PM »
I'm extremely happy with the work I had done at Shooters Element

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Offline lousyshot

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 03:47:17 PM »
Thanks..sent my trigger pack off today to Shooters Element.  http://www.czforumsite.info/Smileys/default/smiley.gif

Offline funkymonkey1111

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 11:16:46 AM »
Shooters element

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is shooter's element the "best," or is it instead the most affordable?

Offline AZ_CZ

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 12:57:26 PM »
I'm sure you can find someone who will charge you more for the same work, but he's only asking to polish some parts and reassemble with upgraded parts. SE has a great reputation and quick turnaround time.

If you want the "best" trigger you could send the trigger pack and $$$$ to CZC and get back something that bears no resemblance to the factory trigger. I haven't checked yet but if I won the lottery last night I'm taking my spare pack in later today.
CZ Fanbot since 1996

Offline JLla84

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 07:47:13 AM »
I sent my lower our to HB Industries to have them drill the weld, change the springs and shoe... can anyone confirm that it will come back vastly improved over that heavy stock feel?

Im expecting a nice light clean break...
CZ Scorpion Carbine
Primary Arms Advanced Micro Red Dot
HBI Springs
HBI Delta Trigger
HBI AK Safety

HK VP9 LE
HK VP9sk LE

Offline shootingsight

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 08:28:57 AM »
ShootingSight is working towards a solution that will replace the trigger with a redesigned true 2-stage, all CNC machined from RPS (Rolled Plate Steel), lapped and NiB coated.  When it is done, I expect it will be the 'best' solution.  I think it will be out before Spring time.

Offline Earl Keese

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 07:16:33 PM »
I sent my lower our to HB Industries to have them drill the weld, change the springs and shoe... can anyone confirm that it will come back vastly improved over that heavy stock feel?

Lighter yes, clean break...that depends on how you define clean. I installed the HBI springs and a Shooters Element flat trigger in mine and polished the normal components. It was much, much better than OEM(horrible) but far from being good or even decent. Nothing against HBI or S.E., great upgrades for the money. I ended up adding shims and the trigger is edging up on being pretty good. If I end up liking it for PCC matches, I think the CZC pkg will be worthwhile.

Offline JLla84

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2017, 08:09:08 PM »

Lighter yes, clean break...that depends on how you define clean. I installed the HBI springs and a Shooters Element flat trigger in mine and polished the normal components. It was much, much better than OEM(horrible) but far from being good or even decent. Nothing against HBI or S.E., great upgrades for the money. I ended up adding shims and the trigger is edging up on being pretty good. If I end up liking it for PCC matches, I think the CZC pkg will be worthwhile.
Well I'm sure it will be a starting point. For the money it can't be beat... shot it side by side next to the Sig MPX and you saw right away all of the differences... They kind of all laughed at me for sending in the trigger but I hope ill be the one laughing when they say how much better it is LOL

:P
CZ Scorpion Carbine
Primary Arms Advanced Micro Red Dot
HBI Springs
HBI Delta Trigger
HBI AK Safety

HK VP9 LE
HK VP9sk LE

Offline usmcvet

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2017, 09:31:42 PM »
Great information. Thanks guys. I'm going to send my trigger out and have then install their trigger and reduce weight spring kit and do a polish job too.  What's the turn around been?

anything