Author Topic: Wts Scorpion Evo stuff  (Read 166 times)

Offline John A.

Wts Scorpion Evo stuff
« on: October 11, 2017, 08:14:33 PM »
Now that I've converted my pistol over to a carbine, I have some parts that I'm no longer going to be using and I prefer they find a good home.  Obviously, all parts are used, some wear, completely functional and serviceable parts.  If you have any questions, please ask.

I almost always ship within 24 hours of a payment excluding Sunday and holidays obviously.

I prefer paypal gift as payment in a timely manner.  If you're the first to want an item, please reply to this topic and then send me a PM so I can edit the ad accordingly and so we can exchange contact info.

Any item not paid for within 2 days of "I'll take it" will get relisted.  Nothing personal to anyone, but I've been taken advantage of by folks before wanting stuff, but wanting me to wait almost 2 weeks for them to get the money even though there are other people in line with money in hand. 

All prices include USPS shipping and I'll contact you with the tracking number.

First up:
----------------------------------------------------------

3. Pistol handguard-Upgraded with heat shield and ring $50

*The heatshield exterior has been finished with Norrells Socom Black finish and is nearly undetectable by looking through the slots, but the heatshield is made of 6061 Aluminum and extends the entire length of the handguard over the barrel because I shoot a lot of rounds and typically run a suppressor so I made the heatshield to help keep the temps bearable during competitions and such.

I also made the ring that the handguard tensioning nut goes against from aluminum also rather than the flimsy plastic piece that came on the gun.

There is a small 1/8" hole drilled in the top of the handguard rail from when I converted my iron sights to use standard AR15 sight posts.  This hole will be entirely covered up when a front sight is installed and it does nothing to interfere with the function of the handguard.

-------------------------------------------------------

4.  18mm to 1/2-28 thread adapter  $35

Thank you for looking.

-----------------

1. HBI Theta aluminum charging handle. $40 Shipped to Jptopdwn

---------------------------------------------------------

2. KAK Shockwave buffer tube and stabilizing brace $50 SPF on another forum

« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 06:14:23 PM by John A. »
When people ignorant of guns make gun laws, you end up with ignorant gun laws.

Offline Jptopdwn

Re: Wts Scorpion Evo stuff
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 11:16:25 PM »
I will take your charging handle.... PM on the way.

Offline John A.

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 11:23:32 PM »
PM replied.  Charging handle SPF to Jptopdwn

Thank you.

Offline John A.

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 10:37:12 AM »
I wanted to bump the topic to see if there is any more interest in the remaining parts from forum members here.

I am going to start cross-posting the remaining parts on other forums.  First "I'll take it and PM for payment" time stamp gets it

Thanks for looking.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 04:03:20 PM by John A. »