Author Topic: WTS: IWB holster for SP-01 compact (75 steel frame railed) #99021 - Lower price  (Read 462 times)

Offline scottyboy

This kydex holster was made by RDR holsters. 

The original owner of my 75 compact railed steel pistol, took it to RDR holsters and had it made specific for that gun.

You can see the model of the holster here - its the IWB holster - https://rdrholsters.com/holsters.

I have no need for an IWB holster for this pistol.  It has retention adjustment screws and retains great.  Sounds like RDR has good customer support.  It has been used but is in pretty great condition as the photos show.

$35 shipped.    $25 shipped.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 05:49:07 PM by scottyboy »

Offline scottyboy

Bump

Offline scottyboy

Bump for lower price

Offline scottyboy

bump

Offline scottyboy

May as well bump it again  :D - otherwise its going in the attic never to be seen again  :o

Offline bigdave24

If this holster will also fit a P-01, you could expand the market for it.  I'm not sure if they're close enough in size.

Offline scottyboy

Thanks, thats good advice!  But I'm not sure if it would fit a P-01 and I don't have one close by to try out. 

No harm to keep it I suppose, I may as well keep it and might be a nice accessory for the steel brick 99021 if I ever decide to sell it. ;)

If this holster will also fit a P-01, you could expand the market for it.  I'm not sure if they're close enough in size.