Author Topic: Rami sight options.  (Read 171 times)

Offline voodoochile64

Rami sight options.
« on: October 29, 2017, 12:31:55 PM »
     First and foremost I like to say that I love my CZ Rami. It is very smooth shooting and very accurate for a subcompact. However, the sights leave much to be desired. Additionally, I had to drift my rear sight very far to the right in order to zero on target. I'm not really upset about that part, however it makes me question why it had to be drifted so far over. Now to the issue.

There are not many options for sites on this weapon and I have become weary of searching for a viable option. I would love to have a set of Truglo sights that feature the fiber optic and tritium technology, but Truglo only offers the sights for the CZ 75. Is there a way to have high quality sights on my pistol? I've called Cajun Gun Works and Dawson with no real answer. Now I'm about ready to sell this pistol in order to get something more mainstream. Can you help me out? Thanks

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Offline Evolve13

• Para Bellum, then be good at 1000 yards.
Re: Rami sight options.
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 11:20:13 PM »
I put a set of Big Dot sights from XS Sights. 

They are different to get used to, but for EDC and self defense they do get you on target really fast. 

If I was just shooting on the range with them I’d be disappointed, but for lightening quick Aquisition, they work well.
The best defense against evil men, are good men who are skilled at violence.

Offline Stuart

Re: Rami sight options.
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 04:04:31 AM »
CZC offers a tritium front/rear and black rear/ fiber optic front.

anything