Author Topic: Revisiting the Holster Question for the CZ82  (Read 1494 times)

Offline danwdooley

• Dooley's Treasure Chest
Revisiting the Holster Question for the CZ82
« on: November 09, 2017, 09:22:17 AM »
Looking at the last thread on the subject of holsters to fit the CZ82, I found that many of the links are dead and it looks like a lot of the info may be outdated.  So I hope it will not be objected to to raise this subject again.

For several years I have been using one of the Remora clip-less IWB holsters and though it has worked ok, I think it's time to consider a change.  For one thing, though it's not terribly uncomfortable, I sense that it puts more bulk around the gun which a differently designed holster might not add, and thus add to the comfort level.  Perhaps too it's just the jeans getting a little tighter around the backside and waist, but surely it can't be that.   :o

I have even considered an OWB style.  Still having the whole thing covered by my shirt to keep it concealed.  It looks like fewer holster makers offer something to fit the CZ82.  Any current thoughts on options to look at?  I wear it at 3 o'clock.

Dan
Dan,

Yes, the CZ-82 is my favorite gun.  :-)

Offline eastman

Re: Revisiting the Holster Question for the CZ82
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 08:45:24 PM »
I had a kydex IWB holster custom made for my vz82. Even came with a kydex trigger guard "holster".

This was done by Black Rhino Concealment in Gilberts IL a couple of year ago. I think they are a standard product now.
I don't look like my avatar!

Offline grainfed

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 04:02:01 PM »
Try Eric Larson. I've got several of his holsters and he's a CZ nut. He made me several holsters for both my CZ82 Maks.....one IWB and one OWB.

http://www.hbeleatherworks.com/

Offline Jay Dee

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 08:46:51 AM »
High Noon makes some great holsters for the 82/83. I have a Bare Necessity from them and it is well made, affordable and carries comfortably.
https://www.highnoonholsters.com/leather-holsters/bare-necessity