Author Topic: Extended P10-C mag release from CZ Customs  (Read 308 times)

Offline wyoung

Extended P10-C mag release from CZ Customs
« on: November 09, 2017, 01:12:14 PM »
Has anyone tried it?

https://czcustom.com/czc-p10c-ext-mag-catch.html

I'm debating on this but think it may stick out too much for carry. Or maybe I'll try the Glock 19 firing pin safety spring.

Offline jeffhughes

Re: Extended P10-C mag release from CZ Customs
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 03:00:45 PM »
The stock release works great if you just shoot your gun.

Offline Bossgobbler

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 03:07:35 PM »
I have one on my P-10 and carry every day.  If your looking to make the mag release easier you will still need to polish the mag release.

Offline wyoung

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 04:35:41 PM »
The stock release works great if you just shoot your gun.
Thanks! I have shot it quite a bit actually but it didn't help. My stock mag release spring came out looking like this which I'm guessing wasn't helping. The Glock striker block spring works like a champ so far.

I have one on my P-10 and carry every day.  If your looking to make the mag release easier you will still need to polish the mag release.
Good to know. I'm guessing you like it?

Offline damon1976

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 10:20:31 AM »
I am a little torn on an extended mag release on the P10.  I have a really strong grip on the gun and I dropped the mag when running some drills while training this weekend.

Offline earlan357

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 10:06:50 AM »
I am a little torn on an extended mag release on the P10.  I have a really strong grip on the gun and I dropped the mag when running some drills while training this weekend.

I had the same problem.  I milled a 30 degree bevel into the top and had it black nitrided.

Offline Oldhammerdude

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 01:33:26 PM »

I had the same problem.  I milled a 30 degree bevel into the top and had it black nitrided.

That's a good idea on the angle to help stop the premature ejections. I got ruined/spoiled by the Ruger push forward button I've been using for a couple decades. Pushing in the left or right direction to drop a mag is not proving easy for my thumb to learn on the p10c.
 Happy Shootin.
Tap-Rack-Oh Crap