Author Topic: How long is too long to wait for a holster  (Read 1158 times)

Offline cstellabott

How long is too long to wait for a holster
« on: November 12, 2017, 07:40:16 AM »
Anyone else purchase anything from Moncrief tactical? Wondering what others have experienced. Ordered a Kydex holster for a P01 on September 10, still waiting tho!? is it me or is that way too long of a wait? Tried contacting them several times, but never heard back. My P07 holster from them is awesome, just hate to cancel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Rick53

Re: How long is too long to wait for a holster
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 09:27:12 AM »
You answered yourself: If they aren't returning several attempts to contact them . You should try an alternative contact. 60 days isn't a long wait unless you were told 2 weeks .  There sight says Current lead time is 4-6 weeks from order.  So based on that it's past due .
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 09:29:55 AM by Rick53 »

Offline vaglocker

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 10:01:42 AM »
If you are waiting longer than the published wait times (and it looks like you are) it is very reasonable for them to at least be keeping you updated. I would try to find a phone number and call.

Offline Boriqua

• Boriqua Leather
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 08:23:30 PM »
I am usually very good at deliverying earlier than stated but was laid up for almost two weeks with a medical issue that threw my normally orderly routine out of whack. When contacted I offered a refund to whoever was behind schedule.

If the company quoted 4-6 weeks and cannot hit it they should offer a refund and then you can decide if you would rather wait it out.

Unless it were a one of a kind thing i couldnt get anywhere else, 8 weeks is my limit. I have waited up to 6 months for a custom hand made knife but I was told up front that is what it would be and it was special enough for me to pay and wait. Ymmv

Offline cstellabott

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 02:28:53 PM »
Guess they were just super busy, got a call from them and said it would b delivered soon..they have an awesome product, I'm thinking it'll be worth the wait. Thanks for calming me down ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline cstellabott

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 03:09:55 PM »
All good ..the last one I got turned out to be the best holster I have, hoping this one is worth the wait. I'd love an 83 sec wait! , ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cstellabott

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 09:07:23 AM »
Worth the wait!! Def recommend them to anyone looking for a holster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk