Author Topic: PCR with safety not decocker  (Read 307 times)

Offline macktheknife

PCR with safety not decocker
« on: November 14, 2017, 12:50:59 PM »
Has CZ ever made a PCR with a safety not a decocker?
PEOPLE SLEEP PEACEFULLY IN THEIR BEDS AT NIGHT BECAUSE ROUGH MEN STAND READY TO DO VIOLENCE ON THEIR BEHALF.

Offline puddintame

Re: PCR with safety not decocker
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 01:39:17 PM »
not that ive ever seen. although they do have a couple compacts with a safety out there

Offline Tok36

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 02:43:17 PM »
This is as close as i have seen. The slide is labeled Compact. The orignal poster stated it was an aluminum frame. There are all kinds of strange low count or one off CZ pistol variants out there, as soon as i start to believe that something dose not exist someone els posts a picture of one.

Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline Psyop96

PCR with safety not decocker
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 03:02:43 PM »
They are part of the 1999-2000 production for Israeli LE and security. A few were on the CDI auction this past Spring. They appear to have the heavier beaver tail like the steel frame Compact as seen in the photo above but there’s also the shelf of the alloy on the frame. At least one member here has one. I think CZC had one that was refinished for sale earlier this year.
Here’s a thread from May that includes safety alloy models
http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=88666
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 03:28:32 PM by Psyop96 »

Offline macktheknife

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 04:05:36 PM »
I  have a 75d compact, steel frame, really like the gun an aluminum one would be real nice. Guess I'll keep my eyes out for one.
PEOPLE SLEEP PEACEFULLY IN THEIR BEDS AT NIGHT BECAUSE ROUGH MEN STAND READY TO DO VIOLENCE ON THEIR BEHALF.

Offline The Guardian

• Always watching...
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 06:40:10 PM »
This is as close as i have seen. The slide is labeled Compact. The orignal poster stated it was an aluminum frame. There are all kinds of strange low count or one off CZ pistol variants out there, as soon as i start to believe that something dose not exist someone els posts a picture of one.

Just when I think I know everything about CZ's .......it's a refreshing reality to realize maybe I don't  ;D
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." — John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist" (1976)

Offline larryflew

• Minnesota
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 05:03:51 PM »
Pretty much describes Canik 50 which is alloy frame and safety. One of the few non-CZ pistols i have and carry.
, []]]]]]]]]]]\>
        )'_\   (
'            \ *\
'              \ _\

Larry

Minnesota shooter
and CZ fanatic
NRA life since the 70's
USAF 66-70

Offline got2hav1

« Reply #7 on: Today at 02:32:37 PM »
I bought this one off the forum a few months ago.  Compact with alloy frame and safety. Super trigger.  Shown with my SP01 Custom Shadow.

Offline eastman

« Reply #8 on: Today at 08:00:28 PM »
I bought this one off the forum a few months ago.  Compact with alloy frame and safety. Super trigger.  ...

I'm going to have to find one of those to go along with the steel frame Compact D I have.
I don't look like my avatar!