Author Topic: 10x bushing  (Read 1758 times)

Offline mariachi

Re: 10x bushing
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2017, 10:07:44 PM »
 last Saturday in a Virginia count competition was able to hit an 8” plate at 40 yards 3 times out of 6. that was with CZ 75 SP-01 custom Shadow with iron sights. the 10X bushing made it possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Offline The Guardian

• Always watching...
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2017, 10:12:22 PM »
Yes......that sounds about right, I'm not sure "everyone" understands just how much the bushings improve on the performance.  Glad your experience was as it should be.  :)
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." — John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist" (1976)

Offline rifmon

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2018, 04:38:24 PM »
I am pretty sure my factory bushing would be considered one of the better ones but I can feel a slight up and down movement if I push up and down on the muzzle. Will my pistol benefit from this upgrade? Also, has anyone notice a negative affect on reliability once it's installed? Conventional wisdom would be the tighter the tolerances the more consistent but the less reliable.

Offline Boris_LA

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2018, 05:15:33 PM »
No reliability effect. Depend on the fit of the original bushing you may experience more or less accuracy improvement. In extreme case, if your factory bushing very tight and tolerances stack up right for you may not see improvement at all.

Offline rifmon

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2018, 05:59:29 AM »
Thanks. It may be worth a try at $50.00.

Offline MadDuner

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2018, 06:42:23 AM »
If the accuracy of the gun is measured as 100% - I would say the bushing was the last 10% of it. 
It was well worth the price to tighten my groups at a distance.

A shooting buddy of mine has two of the exact same model as mine.  75 SP-01 Tacticals.  He shoots tighter groups with mine than he does with either of his two.  He's done the exact same mods - except for the 10X bushing.  I'll have to ask him when he plans on ordering them for his guns.