Author Topic: PM9 grips  (Read 125 times)

Offline wscrst

PM9 grips
« on: December 06, 2017, 12:47:21 PM »
Can anyone answer this impossible question about a PM9:  my dad seems to enjoy my valor over his PM9.  The PM9 feels like it has more girth than the Valor to me.  Does anyone have any recommendations for grips for the PM9 that might approximate the Valor?  I must admit that I did not take any measurements when my dad was down from Jersey. 

Offline andrew1220

Re: PM9 grips
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 02:59:16 PM »
I have no experience with the Valor but I do have a PM9. I use LOK fat grips on mine as I have decent size hands and like a bigger grip to fill my hand.

Are you looking for thinner grip panels or thicker?...

Offline PalmBeach1

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 06:48:08 PM »
Can anyone answer this impossible question about a PM9:  my dad seems to enjoy my valor over his PM9.  The PM9 feels like it has more girth than the Valor to me.  Does anyone have any recommendations for grips for the PM9 that might approximate the Valor?  I must admit that I did not take any measurements when my dad was down from Jersey.

The grips on the Valor look like VZ Double Diamond Grips.

https://vzgrips.com/pistol-grips/1911/double-diamond

Offline wscrst

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 07:14:51 PM »
Cool.  I have never looked into grips.  I am 1911 naive.  The DW description of a Valor mentions VZ G10 slim line grips.  The PM9 didn't have mention of grips.  The PM9 is in NJ and I am in VA.  I really just need to look at them side by side to see what is going on.  I would want a thinner grip on the PM9.  Good stuff.