Author Topic: How do you carry your 75B?  (Read 2189 times)

Offline The Conservative

Re: How do you carry your 75B?
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2017, 05:47:47 PM »
I prefer cock and locked, but many prefer a double action for the first round.  Both a good.
“The projectiles need to go where they will make the guy leak the quickest.  Your goal is to depressurize the circulatory system – let air in, let fluid out. Bonus points for any other disruptions, but don’t count on them.”   Pat Rogers

Offline optimator

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2017, 12:51:38 PM »
My PCR is carried decocked. There's really no other way to carry this one.

Offline Makaroviii

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2017, 03:57:42 PM »
I no longer carry it but when I did it was cocked-n-locked. Like you, I switched to the P-07 to make my life easier.  ;)

I'd imagine this has probably been rehashed thousands of times but how do you guys carry your 75B?

Even though mine has the safety lever I typically carry mine at half cock even though I rarely carry it and typically opt for my P-07 that I have the decocker on
Potestas Democraticorum delenda est!
NRA Endowment Member

The three most important components of stopping power are bullet placement, bullet placement and bullet placement. - Evan Marshall

Offline tpelle

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2018, 05:08:08 PM »
I carry my CZ 75 B in DA mode with the hammer let down to half-cock.  I like the smooth short trigger stroke for that first shot, and the short reset and crisp letoff of the rest.  I always carry IWB in either a Craft Holsters lt. 92, or in a Front Line Yamam .

Wearing it right now in the Craft holster, under a chambray work shirt tucked in, with the tail bloused out on the right side over the pistol.

I also always carry one spare 16 round magazine in an OWB belt pouch with a snap cover - looks like a Buck knife or Leatherman pouch.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 05:12:37 PM by tpelle »

Offline Grizzlie

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2018, 05:36:54 PM »
Hammer down on chambered round.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

'...if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence'

anything