Author Topic: Gun Belt  (Read 3100 times)

Offline ZanderMan

Gun Belt
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2018, 09:09:29 AM »
I?m got a Hank?s gun belt and frankly I find it to be too thick/stiff. The clips on my IWB Alien Gear Cloak Tuck spread open and don?t catch as well as I?d like.

I bought a good Carhartt belt off Amazon.  Thicker than a dress belt, thinner than the Hank?s.

Hank?s/Carhartt/dress

Carhartt Men's Jean Belt,Black,34 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0031U0OSE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_AnHwAbBXCG3Z5

Just right.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 09:57:18 PM by ZanderMan »
Used to own a CZ Jawa...

Offline Tyerone

• Saving the planet.
Re: Gun Belt
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2018, 08:42:15 AM »
In the $50 range, Relentless Tacticall.  I recently picked up second basket weave in a different color.  14 oz and nice enough for dress clothes.

Took advantage of Hanks 100 year warranty.  They sent me a new pair of loop screws after losing one.  Shipped on their dime.  17oz leather good for jeans, etc with bigger loops.

Offline 1SOW

• GO GREEN - Recycle 9MM
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2018, 12:58:33 AM »
I also started using the High Noon Rock Steady gun belt and it's faultless except for one thing...the colors available. 
Black is available and wish I had ordered that.
I ordered the "BROWN" and it it is mostly an ORANGE color.  A true BROWN or Dark Brown is not offered unless you pay  the extra fee for a custom dyed.   The belt will hold my Sig 239 IWB perfectly,  so I use the belt I bought but would much prefer a truer brown for every day jeans use.

If you are okay with the available colors or extra cost for a custom color you will be completely satisfied with the belt.

Offline TheMO

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2018, 07:39:28 PM »
I heartily endorse A Better Belt USA's  Ultimate Gun Belt.   I've worn one almost daily for going on 4 years and it still looks new.  Mine is IWB reinforced and it carries very well IWB and OWB.

Offline JesusShaves

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2018, 08:56:22 AM »
I wear a Fatboy belt, made in NC. Best investment I've ever made! It's sturdy as can be, and I abuse it- still looks new.

http://twofoolsleathergoods.com/fatboy-belts/