Author Topic: Ten Year Statistics Study of Handgun Stopping Power  (Read 908 times)

Offline Horse Soldier

Ten Year Statistics Study of Handgun Stopping Power
« on: January 26, 2018, 07:07:43 PM »
You might find some surprising information regarding a ten (10) year collection of statistics at this site
https://www.buckeyefirearms.org/alternate-look-handgun-stopping-power
Click on and go to the bottom of the page to view the individual who collected this info.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 12:22:06 PM by jwc007 »

Offline Flibuoy1

Re: Ten Year Statistics Study
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 07:48:50 AM »
Perhaps this collection of numbers etc deserves posting in another section of the CZ forum. After all there doesn?t seem to be a category differentiating clone effectiveness.

I did read through it although I am not actually smart enough to understand the point beyond that shotguns and rifles have, statistically speaking, more ?stopping power? than pistols. I may have already known that.  It certainly represents a lot of time invested gathering numbers to illustrate something or another.

I do appreciate the effort and time expended. It is noteworthy to me only in the sense that the author did not seem to have an agenda, and therefore did not spin the ?facts? and thereby resulting in what I call the parlor board game of Fun With Numbers

Anyway, personally, I think the material belongs in another, more suitable, section of the forum just to get more exposure
Have you ever seen a statue honoring someone who left well enough alone?