Author Topic: New Gun, He he he he he!!-UPDATE  (Read 3489 times)

Offline EZ CZ75

New Gun, He he he he he!!-UPDATE
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2006, 12:42:41 AM »
I finally made it out to shoot it this last weekend.  Took a trip to St. George, UT with the fam to help my no-brother-good-in-law (Bananas at Large) build his house.  We took a trip up the mountains for a bit and relieved some stress.

The 75BD shot wonderfully, as always.  That thing just keeps getting more accurate.:D

The Llama was a bit of a surprise.  I think we only had time for about 30-40 rounds, but it only FTE once, and I believe it was because I wasn't doing my part.  It was at the begining of the first string of 10 and I was concentrating on the trigger more than anything else.  The trigger on these things out of the box is horrendous.  I read it is around 8 lbs. and it feels like it.  

The first 10 shots yielded only five shots on the paper at about 25 feet.  >:   Curse that trigger.  After that I could consistently hit a circle the size of a tin can with a little effort.  

The gun is very accurate and POI seems pretty close to POA.  I didn't have a rest or time to really run it all I wanted, but for the few rounds I put through it I like it.

I think the thing I like the most was that it put such nice big holes in what ever it hit.  Real purdy.  I'll take her out again.

Almost forgot, I only shot WWB 45 ACP this time.  I'll try some other stuff when I get the chance.

anything