Poll

Which would you prefer to carry concealed?

CZ P-01
17 (77.3%)
CZ P-10C
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: April 29, 2018, 11:55:31 AM

Author Topic: Carry choice  (Read 1209 times)

Offline RSR

Re: Carry choice
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2018, 04:07:38 AM »
Easy question, P01, but not the version w/ suppressor sights.

MAC/Military Arms channel went through his reasoning and mine is much the same -- much harder to shooter yourself w/ DA/SA gun than striker w/o a traditional safety.

But in south TX w/ warm weather near year round and me being warm blooded, I need to go w/ single stack carry guns most of the time.  RM380 and Taurus pt709 being the usual go tos there.

If I still lived in a northern state where dressing in layers was common most of the time, I'd go w/ a compact double stack 9 instead. 

Also, I do have at least doublestack 9s close at hand in vehicles and home, and I work from home, so bases fairly covered despite.  And even though single stacks are despite, I carry them much more than I would a doublestack, and ensures I always at least "bring a gun."

Offline whynot

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2018, 04:04:00 PM »
Neither,PCR all day every day.

And another nod to the PCR.....
No time like the present...

Offline Cyanide

Carry choice
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2018, 06:21:03 PM »
Since I’m using the Tapatalk app and can’t see any poll choices I’ll just throw in my .02 here.

If it’s something that has to be bone stock out of the box with no modifying allowed, easily a SR P-07.

If mods were/are permitted, I’ll take my CZ 100 that CZ Custom installed Trijicons on. Sorry Armoredman (and everyone else), I love mine and it’s still my #1!

Offline RSR

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2018, 01:32:24 AM »
OP -- PCRs are effectively P01s w/o a picatinny mount rail, so slot them there in your tally.  And yes, the lack of this rail does make them a little slimmer and easier to conceal at the barrel end.

Offline SSGN_Doc

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2018, 12:13:53 AM »
Current I’ve been alternating regularly between P07 and a Beretta Px4 Compact.

I like to carry appendix, and a decocker equipped DA/SA is my preference.  The poly framed pistols are my preference as well for carry, because they tend to be a touch lighter, more affordable and I don’t feel as bad if they get dinged up in carry.

Online 1SOW

• GO GREEN - Recycle 9MM
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2018, 12:40:57 AM »
Current I’ve been alternating regularly between P07 and a Beretta Px4 Compact.

I like to carry appendix, and a decocker equipped DA/SA is my preference.  The poly framed pistols are my preference as well for carry, because they tend to be a touch lighter, more affordable and I don’t feel as bad if they get dinged up in carry.

Sig 239 single stack,  appendix

Offline luvmyversys

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2018, 08:33:42 AM »
That's like trying to chose your favorite child.