Author Topic: Sig announces a new micro compact double stack - the P365  (Read 1304 times)

Offline Snowb1rd

Re: Sig announces a new micro compact double stack - the P365
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2018, 11:37:06 PM »
Can't wait for this to start showing up in shops, but somehow, I doubt it will replace my shield as my trusty carry weapon... or maybe find as spot next to it. Two hands means two guns right?

Offline mecenas

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2018, 04:14:37 PM »
Luckily I am going to the SHOT Show next week, and CZ booth is just around the corner from SIG's which means that if I am fast enough, I can do some hands on comparison by jumping between the isles.

Online Vinny

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2018, 04:25:01 PM »
Luckily I am going to the SHOT Show next week, and CZ booth is just around the corner from SIG's which means that if I am fast enough, I can do some hands on comparison by jumping between the isles.

Would enjoy hearing your side-by-side Field Report, especially IF there just happens to be a CZ P10S chained to the booth.  O0
"Without Fear, there can be no Courage"
"Carpe Diem"

Offline Joe L

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2018, 06:28:39 AM »
My guess is that there will be many reported difficulties with the new gun initially.  Most will be break-in related, I'm thinking.  A subcompact can be a problem initially with a tight slide and stiff springs, no matter how good it is otherwise. 

I bought a Kahr PM-40 at a giveaway price 6 (?) years ago because the owner (a gun shop counter man) was too impatient with it.  It was fine after another 100 rounds and some tender loving care.  But I wish it was a 9mm.  Even I am interested in the Sig.

Joe
CZ-75B 9mm and Kadet, 97B"E", two P-09's, P-07, P-10C

Online s0nspark

• Administrator
  • System Admin
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2018, 11:07:49 AM »
Can you guys tell me how to get Sig emails?

You can sign up for their mailing list by visiting their website and clicking on Get Updates at the bottom right of any page.
"A man's character is his fate."

anything