Author Topic: Shadow Compact in Stock!!  (Read 19540 times)

Offline Kublah

Re: Shadow Compact in Stock!!
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2018, 11:40:13 AM »
I bought a 91190 from CZCustom years ago with a trigger job. It has been amazing, I have had several nice pistols, but every time I show people this one, they drool.
After my experience with the 91190, I knew I wanted one of the railed models with a manual safety. For years I have tried to get my hands on the various models but just could not seem to find one new, for a reasonable price. I had seen the shadow compact come in back in '13, but missed the boat. I have seen various models come and go that were close, but.. freakin finally, its mine! I almost want to buy a second one  O0.

And indeed this has the alloy frame, thats a very nice cherry on top!
I have received my shipping notice and should be picking mine up friday from my FFL. I could not be happier with my experience with CZ custom, years ago and again this week.

Offline Scarlett Pistol

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2018, 11:46:45 AM »
I bought a 91190 from CZCustom years ago with a trigger job. It has been amazing, I have had several nice pistols, but every time I show people this one, they drool.
After my experience with the 91190, I knew I wanted one of the railed models with a manual safety. For years I have tried to get my hands on the various models but just could not seem to find one new, for a reasonable price. I had seen the shadow compact come in back in '13, but missed the boat. I have seen various models come and go that were close, but.. freakin finally, its mine! I almost want to buy a second one  O0.

And indeed this has the alloy frame, thats a very nice cherry on top!
I have received my shipping notice and should be picking mine up friday from my FFL. I could not be happier with my experience with CZ custom, years ago and again this week.

Congratulations!!! This is neat to see people get these after waiting so long.
"In God I trust. All others must supply data."

Offline 2tango2

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2018, 01:19:52 PM »
Wish I saw this before I bought the M9A3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Scarlett Pistol

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2018, 02:53:45 PM »

2tango2.... Knowing you a little I feel like that may not stop you from getting one still... You seem to have the will to create the way with great pistols.  O0

Offline twowheels

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2018, 06:55:30 PM »
I've got a tuned steel compact, a tuned railed sp 01 compact and a tuned p 01 omega and I still want one of these!

Offline Scarlett Pistol

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2018, 07:00:53 PM »
CZism is a disease, my friend... I have 0 reason to get another CZ, but I have endless reasons to get another.

Offline twowheels

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2018, 07:04:27 PM »
I didn't mention my 2 shadows, my tuned sp 01, my custom shop 75 stainless, my cgw be 97, my son's tuned p 07, and there are probably a couple others I'm forgetting.  So I know what you mean!

Offline Scarlett Pistol

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2018, 07:07:58 PM »
Hahaha We're all here for the same underlying reason... One day we need to organize some CZ Forum get togethers across the country. We can just invite CZ USA with a whole big stock of pistols that we can buy as we all have a good time. Maybe CGW and CZ Custom can come and sell parts right there. That would be like Disney Land for me.

Offline Veritas

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2018, 07:26:23 PM »
Hahaha We're all here for the same underlying reason... One day we need to organize some CZ Forum get togethers across the country. We can just invite CZ USA with a whole big stock of pistols that we can buy as we all have a good time. Maybe CGW and CZ Custom can come and sell parts right there. That would be like Disney Land for me.

So when are you organizing this event?

Offline Mccian

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2018, 08:06:03 PM »
Oh dear........I think my wife is going to kill me for sure!! She just won?t understand why one of these is more important than a week at the beach....  ;)
“Life doesn’t have to be perfect......to be good”

CZ 75 Omega Convertible
CZ P01 Compact Steel SKU#99041
CZ “CWC” Edition
CZ P-10C FDE...shared
Other......M&P Shield .45, Browning Buckmark .22 (wife’s, but I have to clean it)

Offline Mccian

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2018, 08:16:20 PM »

So when are you organizing this event?
I?m in  ;D

CZ 75 Omega Convertible
CZ “CWC” Edition
CZ P-10C FDE...shared
Other......M&P Shield .45, Browning Buckmark .22 (wife’s, but I have to clean it)

Offline Mccian

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2018, 08:18:28 PM »
@ Scarlett....you are in charge of charring the burgers lol!

CZ 75 Omega Convertible
CZ “CWC” Edition
CZ P-10C FDE...shared

Offline Jack Badger

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2018, 08:35:29 PM »
Scarlett, I blame you and thank you.  Mine is on it's way!  Been drooling over one of these since the day I saw it...

Offline Scarlett Pistol

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2018, 09:38:13 PM »
Dang.... I was worried that would backfire onto me.

Scarlett, I blame you and thank you.  Mine is on it's way!  Been drooling over one of these since the day I saw it...

Haha I'm getting accustomed to taking the blame. No angry wives have called me yet though... Can't wait for all the range reports to start flowing in!

Offline 2tango2

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2018, 06:16:55 AM »

2tango2.... Knowing you a little I feel like that may not stop you from getting one still... You seem to have the will to create the way with great pistols.  O0

Probably....but....man.... lol

anything