Author Topic: SAR B6P  (Read 242 times)

Offline eagle-eye

SAR B6P
« on: January 09, 2018, 09:09:25 PM »
I went to my favorite store today looking for other things and found a really clean SAR B6P. It's a full size with the case and cleaning rods. I got it for $230, out the door.
Mine is an EAA import. I think I have read that they don't import them anymore right? In fact, does SAR still import them through anyone? Do they have a date stamp on them? I'd be curious to know how old it is. It doesn't look like it's been shot too much.
It may be the weekend before I can get out with it. I'm anxious to shoot it.

Offline rabble_rouser

Re: SAR B6P
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 09:32:44 PM »
I went to my favorite store today looking for other things and found a really clean SAR B6P. It's a full size with the case and cleaning rods. I got it for $230, out the door.
Mine is an EAA import. I think I have read that they don't import them anymore right? In fact, does SAR still import them through anyone? Do they have a date stamp on them? I'd be curious to know how old it is. It doesn't look like it's been shot too much.
It may be the weekend before I can get out with it. I'm anxious to shoot it.
You're right, EAA no longer imports Sarsilmaz. TR Imports was importing them but I don't think that even lasted 6 months. SAR-USA, a joint venture between Sarsilmaz and UTAS-USA, is the new sole importer of SAR Arms. New stock began to enter the country at the beginning of December and is slowly getting to distributors. On their Facebook page SAR-USA says they will begin full implementation of their marketing plan during SHOT Show this month.

Congratulations on your find BTW!

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

"Never frighten a little man. He'll kill you." -- Robert Heinlein

Offline DF_Hammack

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 10:02:09 PM »
$230 is about what I paid for mine, brand new, a couple of years ago. To be honest, I questioned my  purchase at the time, but I  had a Tanfoglio TZ 75/88, or TA 90 when they first came out, long before they were re-branded as the Witness, so I was very familiar with the CZ platform. My uncertainty did not last long. The gun is superbly made where it counts, but I was quite surprised to find that level of quality at this price point. In the last two years, I have lost track of the number of rounds I have put through it, but it has never malfunctioned with any type or brand of ammo I have fed it. It is every bit as accurate as my TZ-75. I keep trying to tell people, that this gun is probably the best buy on the market, and they just laugh. The joke is on them.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 11:58:48 PM by DF_Hammack »
Tristar P100 - SAR B6P

Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American - Congressman Tenche Coxe, 1788

Offline DWARREN

• Grumpy Old Guy
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 01:56:26 AM »
Good pistol, like mine.
SHUT UP AND RELOAD!

Offline jwc007

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 02:20:34 PM »
Sweet deal!  8)  :)  Congratulations and may it serve you well!  :)

My SAR B6P has been very accurate and reliable.  I would recommend it to anyone, looking for a great Pistol at a good price.
"Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Offline eagle-eye

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2018, 02:42:13 PM »
Thanks guys. Now I'm really chomping at the bit to get to the range.

Offline darink300zx

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 09:15:44 PM »
I like my B6 quite a bit and wouldn't hesitate to get another if I saw one for the price I paid a couple years ago (260 or so I think).  Unfortunately they are a bit higher it seems now.  Plenty of people carrying them though.

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/b69bl?view=list

Offline jwc007

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2018, 06:38:04 PM »
I like my B6 quite a bit and wouldn't hesitate to get another if I saw one for the price I paid a couple years ago (260 or so I think).  Unfortunately they are a bit higher it seems now.  Plenty of people carrying them though.

CDNN was not listed in your search and they currently have them for $239.99 plus shipping plus your FFL cost.
https://www.cdnnsports.com/eaa-sarb6p-9mm-4-5-bbl-polymer-frame-1-17rd-mag.html?___SID=U#.Wl06h3lryUk

These are probably old EAA stock and not the newer SAR-USA stock.
"Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Offline darink300zx

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2018, 08:22:02 PM »

CDNN was not listed in your search and they currently have them for $239.99 plus shipping plus your FFL cost.
https://www.cdnnsports.com/eaa-sarb6p-9mm-4-5-bbl-polymer-frame-1-17rd-mag.html?___SID=U#.Wl06h3lryUk

These are probably old EAA stock and not the newer SAR-USA stock.

Didn't realize they had some old stock EAA imports. I may have to pick one of them up.  Thanks. My gun.deals search was for the SAR USA designation they use, B69BL.