Author Topic: SAR B6P  (Read 745 times)

Offline eagle-eye

SAR B6P
« on: January 09, 2018, 09:09:25 PM »
I went to my favorite store today looking for other things and found a really clean SAR B6P. It's a full size with the case and cleaning rods. I got it for $230, out the door.
Mine is an EAA import. I think I have read that they don't import them anymore right? In fact, does SAR still import them through anyone? Do they have a date stamp on them? I'd be curious to know how old it is. It doesn't look like it's been shot too much.
It may be the weekend before I can get out with it. I'm anxious to shoot it.

Offline rabble_rouser

Re: SAR B6P
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 09:32:44 PM »
I went to my favorite store today looking for other things and found a really clean SAR B6P. It's a full size with the case and cleaning rods. I got it for $230, out the door.
Mine is an EAA import. I think I have read that they don't import them anymore right? In fact, does SAR still import them through anyone? Do they have a date stamp on them? I'd be curious to know how old it is. It doesn't look like it's been shot too much.
It may be the weekend before I can get out with it. I'm anxious to shoot it.
You're right, EAA no longer imports Sarsilmaz. TR Imports was importing them but I don't think that even lasted 6 months. SAR-USA, a joint venture between Sarsilmaz and UTAS-USA, is the new sole importer of SAR Arms. New stock began to enter the country at the beginning of December and is slowly getting to distributors. On their Facebook page SAR-USA says they will begin full implementation of their marketing plan during SHOT Show this month.

Congratulations on your find BTW!

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

"Never frighten a little man. He'll kill you." -- Robert Heinlein

Offline DF_Hammack

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 10:02:09 PM »
$230 is about what I paid for mine, brand new, a couple of years ago. To be honest, I questioned my  purchase at the time, but I  had a Tanfoglio TZ 75/88 when they first came out, long before they were re-branded as the Witness, so I was very familiar with the CZ platform. My uncertainty did not last long. The gun is superbly made where it counts, but I was quite surprised to find that level of quality at this price point. In the last two years, I have lost track of the number of rounds I have put through it, but it has never malfunctioned with any type or brand of ammo I have fed it. It is every bit as accurate as my TZ-75. I keep trying to tell people, that this gun is probably the best buy on the market, and they just laugh. The joke is on them.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 02:53:42 AM by DF_Hammack »
Tristar P100 - SAR B6P

Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American - Congressman Tenche Coxe, 1788

Offline DWARREN

• Grumpy Old Guy
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 01:56:26 AM »
Good pistol, like mine.
SHUT UP AND RELOAD!

Offline jwc007

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 02:20:34 PM »
Sweet deal!  8)  :)  Congratulations and may it serve you well!  :)

My SAR B6P has been very accurate and reliable.  I would recommend it to anyone, looking for a great Pistol at a good price.
"Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Offline eagle-eye

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2018, 02:42:13 PM »
Thanks guys. Now I'm really chomping at the bit to get to the range.

Offline darink300zx

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 09:15:44 PM »
I like my B6 quite a bit and wouldn't hesitate to get another if I saw one for the price I paid a couple years ago (260 or so I think).  Unfortunately they are a bit higher it seems now.  Plenty of people carrying them though.

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/b69bl?view=list

Offline jwc007

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2018, 06:38:04 PM »
I like my B6 quite a bit and wouldn't hesitate to get another if I saw one for the price I paid a couple years ago (260 or so I think).  Unfortunately they are a bit higher it seems now.  Plenty of people carrying them though.

CDNN was not listed in your search and they currently have them for $239.99 plus shipping plus your FFL cost.
https://www.cdnnsports.com/eaa-sarb6p-9mm-4-5-bbl-polymer-frame-1-17rd-mag.html?___SID=U#.Wl06h3lryUk

These are probably old EAA stock and not the newer SAR-USA stock.
"Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Offline darink300zx

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2018, 08:22:02 PM »

CDNN was not listed in your search and they currently have them for $239.99 plus shipping plus your FFL cost.
https://www.cdnnsports.com/eaa-sarb6p-9mm-4-5-bbl-polymer-frame-1-17rd-mag.html?___SID=U#.Wl06h3lryUk

These are probably old EAA stock and not the newer SAR-USA stock.

Didn't realize they had some old stock EAA imports. I may have to pick one of them up.  Thanks. My gun.deals search was for the SAR USA designation they use, B69BL. 

Offline Zeddicus

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2018, 03:27:41 PM »
Have a b6p compact, bought it months ago when I had to sacrifice my pride and membership in the cz owners club. 317.00 dollars, tax background check and out the door. really enjoy that little boomer. still have not found a good leather holster for it so I took the tegua quick draw holster I had for a while, soaked it in water for a day or so and then wrapped my litter boomer in saran wrap real good and stuck it in the wet holster and let it dryfor a few days in my car and now I have a pretty good quick draw holster for the little feller to ride in.

Offline DanPop985

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2018, 05:13:16 PM »
I love my SAR K2P (slightly upscale B6P), amazing quality for a 250ish gun. The new C6M and Sar9 are getting rave reviews.
EAA SAR K2P 9mm
Taurus PT111 G2 9mm
Sig Sauer P250 9mm full size
Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm
Walther PPS m2 9mm
Ruger LCP .380
S&W Bodyguard .380
Sig Mosquito 22lr

Offline ROCKY150

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2018, 09:56:39 PM »
I picked up my new B6P from CDNN for that $240 plus shipping too.  Got it to the range and it was outstanding.  So jazzed was I that i bought the 2000 Mega a few weeks later for @ $330 ??  and I find that these are the best investments in pistols that I have made in 40 years.   8) 8)

The only changes..Trigger springs @ 13# and 14# and a bit of polish..they work and work and work.

I am selling most everything else!!!

RRR

anything