Author Topic: Extreme Bullets  (Read 1490 times)

Offline seaswol

Extreme Bullets
« on: January 10, 2018, 05:44:55 PM »
Just checked on my back order from 11/23/17. They have not been allowed to ship the balance of my order since it is over 30 days old and they need to re-authorize my credit card.  They are trying to contact everyone for the reauthorization since their Black Friday sales, I guess, were overwhelming.  So if you have an order pending,  best give them a call.

Offline SharpShooterNJ

Re: Extreme Bullets
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 06:56:44 PM »
Really wish these folks will fix their shipping issues. If they have that many orders, then they should invest in upgrading their shipping department. Xtreme has quality products, shame they have problems delivering them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline snakeye

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 01:06:44 AM »
I know they have a history of being slow on deliveries, been buying from them for years but I placed a 1000 round order for 9mm 124gr FPs at that time and got them in a week, did you guys place a large order? Were they for less common rounds?  Your right about this not being right, even for them this is unusual

Offline SharpShooterNJ

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 06:56:25 AM »
I know they have a history of being slow on deliveries, been buying from them for years but I placed a 1000 round order for 9mm 124gr FPs at that time and got them in a week, did you guys place a large order? Were they for less common rounds?  Your right about this not being right, even for them this is unusual
My order was 1K rounds 230gr RN 45acp that showed in stock. After waiting 1 full month and speaking with them on a number of occasions, I canceled the order. I had no confidence they would ever ship. This was not during a period like Black Friday sale, etc. I purchased from them in the past with no issues, however orders did seem to come slower as time went on. I really hope they get their shipping issues fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MadDuner

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 06:59:05 AM »
My order took about 3 weeks to get to me.
I ordered December 10th and got them in my sweaty little reloading hands on January 5th.

Offline dave33

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 12:08:46 PM »
I have had very good luck with Xtreme delivery times.  They are not nearly as fast as most coated bullet companies I order from but they are very consistent.  Doesn't seem to matter which day I put in an order, I generally have a shipping notice within a week, and shipping always takes exactly one week.  Even during Black Friday sales never takes longer than this.  As it turns out I have an order scheduled for delivery tomorrow that I put in on the last possible day of their new year 15% off/free shipping sale they just ran.

Offline recoilguy

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 12:29:26 PM »
I always have good luck with Xtreme as well.
they have always had good communication with me and deliveries have been timely and accurate.
Maybe I just got lucky but I have never been dissatisfied.

I also really like loading and shooting their bullets. Look great as a finished product and shoot very accurately through my guns.

I recommend them when asked and I load quite a few rounds every year.

They are one of my 2 go to manufacturers.

RCG
Its easy being a communist in a free country
What's hard is to be free in a communist country

Online Wobbly

• Administrator
  • Loves the smell of VihtaVuori in the morning !
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 02:56:46 PM »

That truly is a Bucket O' Bullets.   ;D
In God we trust; On 'Starting Load' we rely.

Offline snakeye

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2018, 10:57:47 PM »
My order took about 3 weeks to get to me.
I ordered December 10th and got them in my sweaty little reloading hands on January 5th.

65 pounds of a whole lot of fun...

Offline timetofly

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2018, 12:03:55 AM »
That bucket of bullets has me really looking at the piggy bank and wondering where the hammer is.
All of life’s journeys begin by putting one foot in front of the other.

Offline MadDuner

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2018, 06:32:17 AM »
I've decided that my CZ elbow may not actually be from shooting itself.
It might actually be Dillon elbow instead....

Offline andrew1220

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2018, 07:44:33 AM »
This is why I buy blue bullets as they're cheaper, ship WAAAY faster, and shoot better in my guns. I gave up on X-treme a couple years ago.

Offline MadDuner

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2018, 09:37:25 AM »
Other than smurf blue fingers while reloading..... I couldn't see any difference between Blue Bullets, Barry's, or Extremes.

Offline recoilguy

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2018, 03:49:51 PM »
This is why I buy blue bullets as they're cheaper, ship WAAAY faster, and shoot better in my guns. I gave up on X-treme a couple years ago.

They shoot better in your gun?
Really how much better? I would be interested to get a better shooting bullet.
I am always looking for a way to get better.

RCG
Its easy being a communist in a free country
What's hard is to be free in a communist country

Offline seaswol

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2018, 10:34:55 PM »
I will say that after calling two days ago and giving them my CC info, I received a UPS tracking #.