Author Topic: 75b stainless availability  (Read 10010 times)

Offline Druggist50

75b stainless availability
« on: January 10, 2018, 10:47:53 PM »
Hey all! Any idea about the availability of the stainless versions of the 75b? I've been having a heck of a time finding one! Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Offline Scarlett Pistol

Re: 75b stainless availability
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 10:53:46 PM »
CZ's eb and flow. I've been looking casually for these and had no luck. You looking for matte or polished? I'll go take a swag at a deeper search if you're serious about taking whatever is left out there. Otherwise it may be worth waiting for a batch to arrive. How long have you been prowling? I just started casually looking a week ago.... Not sure how long the dry spell has been.
"In God I trust. All others must supply data."

The Guardian

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 11:06:27 PM »
contacted CZ several weeks ago.......I've been looking for 4 months, daily.....CZ said most likely it wouldn't be until about March-April before they start showing up for sale at dealers.  The stainless CZ's are their most backordered firearm at this time.....you may be able to find a used one, but many private sellers don't want to ship, or they are asking tooooo much for them for me to be interested. Save your pennies so when they do start showing up again your ready to snap one up  :)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 11:08:28 PM by The Guardian »

Offline studenygreg

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 11:12:34 PM »
I've seen 1 polished and 2 matte/bead blasted or whatever they are here in San Antonio. Each time I see one I consider buying it.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Offline Scarlett Pistol

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 11:14:10 PM »
contacted CZ several weeks ago.......I've been looking for 4 months, daily.....CZ said most likely it wouldn't be until about March-April before they start showing up for sale at dealers.  The stainless CZ's are their most backordered firearm at this time.....you may be able to find a used one, but many private sellers don't want to ship, or they are asking tooooo much for them for me to be interested. Save your pennies so when they do start showing up again your ready to snap one up  :)

I was worried a long stretch may have been the case...

Offline Scarlett Pistol

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2018, 11:15:01 PM »

I was worried a long stretch may have been the case...

The Guardian

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2018, 11:21:39 PM »
I should clarify, my preference is a Polished one.....the Satin ones can be found, but less and less as time goes on.....the Polished are non-existent, unless you just happen across one by accident  ::)   Sometimes I just get the feeling CZ has too many models to really keep up with production on them all, so these droughts seem to be occurring more often and for longer periods  :(
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 11:24:36 PM by The Guardian »

Offline Druggist50

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 09:20:55 AM »
I'm looking for a polished one as well. I've truly been looking for about 12 months pretty regularly. As mentioned previously, I have found some pre-owned ones that are in good shape, but are crazy spendy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Offline steel

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2018, 11:12:50 AM »
Good luck with your search.  Speaking from experience just be patient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline swede69

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2018, 03:17:47 PM »
I saw them pop up once last year and I was on several contact lists and I snoozed and lost. One thing with these gun things if you want it buy it cause it will be snapped up or discountiued!!!!! CZ you know what I mean!!!

Offline Underwhere

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2018, 03:44:37 AM »
I saw them pop up once last year and I was on several contact lists and I snoozed and lost. One thing with these gun things if you want it buy it cause it will be snapped up or discountiued!!!!! CZ you know what I mean!!!
Whats a decent price for a used polished stainless?

I'm seeing 700 which seems a bit ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline RedLizard

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2018, 01:11:33 PM »
There's one for sale -limited edition- on gunbroker right now (1/1218).

Offline andrew1220

Offline SP01bob

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2018, 02:08:46 PM »
There's one for sale -limited edition- on gunbroker right now (1/1218).
Just checked that. Thanks for the notice. Looks like it has 11 bids at this point, and shows just shy of $700. 2 days to go. I didn't know anything about this Limited Edition model which was sand blasted, not exactly the old style stainless, but a pretty piece with wood grips either way.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

anything