Author Topic: 75b stainless availability  (Read 30633 times)

Offline Underwhere

Re: 75b stainless availability
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2018, 02:17:18 PM »
I wish the polished were in stock somewhere. Haven't been able to find any other than on the used market.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline larryflew

• Minnesota
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2018, 04:12:40 PM »
I saw them pop up once last year and I was on several contact lists and I snoozed and lost. One thing with these gun things if you want it buy it cause it will be snapped up or discountiued!!!!! CZ you know what I mean!!!
Whats a decent price for a used polished stainless?

I'm seeing 700 which seems a bit ridiculous.

Because those of us that have one really wont part with them for much less than new, especially with any extras. Longer beaver tail and ambi safety as std are reasons we have them to begin with at least in my case. Actually traded a stainless 75 anniversary edition for mine.
When did it change from "We the people" to "screw the people"?

, []]]]]]]]]]]\>
        )'_\   (
'            \ *\
'              \ _\

Larry

Minnesota shooter
and CZ fanatic
NRA life since the 70's
USAF 66-70

Why use 911 when it's faster to use 1911 or 9mm?

The Guardian

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2018, 08:43:16 PM »
Dealer out of Oklahoma has a brand new stainless 75b for sale. Ships out of state
http://www.armslist.com/posts/6781126/oklahoma-city-oklahoma-handguns-for-sale--cz-stainless-75-b-9mm

Dealer out of Georgia:
http://www.armslist.com/posts/5219736/atlanta-georgia-handguns-for-sale--cz-01108-cz-75-75b-9mm-10-round-black-synthetic-grip-stainless-finish-free-shipping

The Georgia dealer ?Aggressive Guns? never has these polished stainless in stock, I?m not sure why they keep relisting it, the Oklahoma dealer actually does have it in stock, they are a little heavy on fees and shipping though, but if you want the satin stainless it is available.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 09:12:38 PM by The Guardian »

The Guardian

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2018, 08:44:04 PM »

The Guardian

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2018, 08:48:39 PM »
On a brighter note I was able to pick up a used polished stainless in excellent condition pretty much LNIB at new price, but whatcha gonna do after a lifetime (seemingly) of looking....really just 4+ months of looking and a few near deals along the way.....I?ve got ideas ::) on upgrades to match its looks.....will post in the Gunsmithing section in the next few weeks  ;)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 12:12:39 AM by The Guardian »

Offline steel

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2018, 10:41:45 AM »
I look forward to reading about your upgrades.  I have a pending deal on a used Shadow (SKU 91715).  If it falls through, I?m going to buy a stainless.  I?ll upgrade it as funds permit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SP01bob

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2018, 12:38:09 PM »
Love to find 75 BD polished!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

The Guardian

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2018, 07:27:49 PM »
Love to find 75 BD polished!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Would be my choice too....but that most likely isn't gonna happen, EVER.....unfortunately

Offline Underwhere

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2018, 09:28:28 PM »
On a brighter note I was able to pick up a used polished stainless in excellent condition pretty much LNIB at new price, but whatcha gonna do after a lifetime (seemingly) of looking....really just 4+ months of looking and a few near deals along the way.....I?ve got ideas ::) on upgrades to match its looks.....will post in the Gunsmithing section in the next few weeks  ;)
How'd you find one?

The Guardian

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2018, 10:54:10 PM »
How'd you find one?

Honestly, it was just religiously searching daily on several gun sights as well as sights that search gun sights, like Gunwatcher.com as an example.....I left notifications at probably 20 sights so I'm sure sometime in the future I'll be hearing from all of them  ::) .  The one I ended up with was from a shop in Florida via Armslist, I live in Colorado. Turned out to be from the shop owners personal collection, great guy.  Searching in general I found was a bit tricky, meaning not as straight forward as one might think.....sometimes I would enter "CZ 75" and it was enough other times nothing would come up but if I entered "CZ 75B" or "CZ 75 B" then things would come up that didn't before......adding the word "stainless" helped sometimes, sometimes not........the search parameters on different sights I came to find out made it a bit tedious at times.  The reality is people that list things, don't necessarily do so in the way one might search for it so try different formats like the examples I mentioned. Hope this helps........  ;)   
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 12:21:43 AM by The Guardian »

Offline Chicago Dude

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2018, 11:01:02 PM »

Yep, I remember. LOL  ;D

Offline Underwhere

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2018, 10:02:41 AM »
How'd you find one?

Honestly, it was just religiously searching daily on several gun sights as well as sights that search gun sights, like Gunwatcher.com as an example.....I left notifications at probably 20 sights so I'm sure sometime in the future I'll be hearing from all of them  ::) .  The one I ended up with was from a shop in Florida via Armslist, I live in Colorado. Turned out to be from the shop owners personal collection, great guy.  Searching in general I found was a bit tricky, meaning not as straight forward as one might think.....sometimes I would enter "CZ 75" and it was enough other times nothing would come up but if I entered "CZ 75B" or "CZ 75 B" then things would come up that didn't before......adding the word "stainless" helped sometimes, sometimes not........the search parameters on different sights I came to find out made it a bit tedious at times.  The reality is people that list things, don't necessarily do so in the way one might search for it so try different formats like the examples I mentioned. Hope this helps........  ;)

Thanks I have been finding what you've described. Spaces, dropping the "B" etc have led me to differing results.
I'll keep looking.

The Guardian

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2018, 11:56:09 PM »
How'd you find one?

Thanks I have been finding what you've described. Spaces, dropping the "B" etc have led me to differing results.
I'll keep looking.

This is what I ended up with......really happy, looks even better in person.... just keep at it ;)

Offline Underwhere

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2018, 11:58:21 PM »
How'd you find one?

I'll keep looking.

This is what I ended up with......really happy, looks even better in person.... just keep at it ;)

I called a place today and they said they'd be getting some in next week. I doubt it but they said they would call me.

Offline redlightrich

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2018, 09:40:40 AM »
I worked with my LGS ( 2 of them) for about a year, before I decided to buy one on line, and pay the transfer fee. I was able to save enough on line to offset the 65 dollar transfer ( 50 trans, 15 NICS).
CZ appears to build items in batches. When I was looking, the high polish was more available than the flat stainless that I prefer.
I notice some dealers are more prone to receive the CZ items than others. There is a "supply" store in Rhode Island that gets good stock.

I found them hitting stores last September. They dried up by October, so based on other cycles I watch with CZ, March or April sounds reasonable.

Move fast when you find it. They sell very fast.

Good luck

Rich

anything