Author Topic: 75b stainless availability  (Read 30455 times)

Offline studenygreg

Re: 75b stainless availability
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2018, 12:46:31 PM »
There's one at Adelbridge Gun Co. Here in SATX.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Offline Underwhere

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2018, 01:02:23 AM »
There's one at Adelbridge Gun Co. Here in SATX.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
Thanks for looking out. It looks like it has the old beavertail which I was looking to avoid... But at least it exists.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline Vadose

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2018, 04:14:35 PM »
 Just a heads up Oak hill guns has a matte stainless  75B on their web page now available.

Offline nickshawn

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2018, 02:57:54 PM »
LGS has had a Matte on the shelf for a couple of months now. It's taking all my willpower not to put it in layaway.

Offline Boudiepitbull

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2018, 10:01:24 PM »
I expect my Matte Stainless to hit the FFL tomorrow or the day after. It was a GunBroker auction that relisted immediately, so either the seller was sitting on a few of them or I'm going to open up the box and find a brick.
CZ 75B Matte Stainless
CZ 75B Cold War Commemorative
Beretta 92FS
S&W M617 .22 LR
S&W M640 .357 mag
S&W M686 .357 mag
S&W M629 .44 mag

Offline RedLizard

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2018, 12:20:10 PM »
If you're LE or Military, there's one on Gunbroker as of 1/29/18.

Offline SP01bob

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2018, 01:02:07 PM »
There 'were' two on GunBroker. I won the Polished one, and someone just bought the Stainless one there. But I checked Oak Hill Guns website, the same one that had the Stainless one on GB, and it shows still available. It may be one and the same, and the website hasn't been updated. I would jump on it right away. Here's the link.

https://oakhillguns.com/pistol/cz-usa/cz-75b-9mm-stainless.html

Good luck.

I expect my Matte Stainless to hit the FFL tomorrow or the day after. It was a GunBroker auction that relisted immediately, so either the seller was sitting on a few of them or I'm going to open up the box and find a brick.

Bet that was Oak Hill. I saw they sold one, then another appeared. I would have grabbed it if I didn't have my sights set on the Polished one which came up last night at 2a. Also, better price on the Stainless if you can find one.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 01:05:00 PM by SP01bob »

Offline Underwhere

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2018, 01:57:24 PM »
There 'were' two on GunBroker. I won the Polished one, and someone just bought the Stainless one there. But I checked Oak Hill Guns website, the same one that had the Stainless one on GB, and it shows still available. It may be one and the same, and the website hasn't been updated. I would jump on it right away. Here's the link.

Good luck.

Bet that was Oak Hill. I saw they sold one, then another appeared. I would have grabbed it if I didn't have my sights set on the Polished one which came up last night at 2a. Also, better price on the Stainless if you can find one.

You won the polished one last night?
I was watching that one but it ended up going too high for me.

Offline SP01bob

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2018, 02:02:43 PM »

Good luck.

You won the polished one last night?
I was watching that one but it ended up going too high for me.
Yup I won it. Went over my limit by $100. I was debating stopping and grabbing the one from Oak Hill, but it was just too pretty to give up.

There were 3 of us originally. Were you bidding on it?

Offline Underwhere

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2018, 02:52:25 PM »
Thought about it because I really wanted a polished...and had just found a stainless a week ago but from what I've been hearing is that CZ is actually planning on supplying much more of their demand this year. Hopefully that means the polished will come into stock at local dealers where I don't need to pay such a huge markup.

I had debated putting a bid and just going to bed but ended up not. Glad you won it. A little jealous to be honest.

Offline Boudiepitbull

« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2018, 12:57:04 AM »
Picked it up today and it was not a brick. Very happy!
CZ 75B Matte Stainless
CZ 75B Cold War Commemorative
Beretta 92FS
S&W M617 .22 LR
S&W M640 .357 mag
S&W M686 .357 mag
S&W M629 .44 mag

Offline bayouredd

« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2018, 10:13:51 PM »
I hope everyone looking for a stainless, gets one. This has made me want all of my guns to be stainless...

Offline SP01bob

« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2018, 10:34:33 PM »
I hope everyone looking for a stainless, gets one. This has made me want all of my guns to be stainless...

That looks great. Nice choice in grips. The stainless ones are around, just gotta look for them.

Offline Underwhere

« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2018, 10:35:37 PM »

That looks great. Nice choice in grips. The stainless ones are around, just gotta look for them.

I'll add to that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline SP01bob

« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2018, 10:36:30 PM »
Thought about it because I really wanted a polished...and had just found a stainless a week ago but from what I've been hearing is that CZ is actually planning on supplying much more of their demand this year. Hopefully that means the polished will come into stock at local dealers where I don't need to pay such a huge markup.

I had debated putting a bid and just going to bed but ended up not. Glad you won it. A little jealous to be honest.
Man I hear ya. I just about gave it up. Just had to get it, but yeah, it cost me. Hopefully they'll become more readily available again and you can find one for half what I paid.