Author Topic: WTB: CZ Shadow 2 80th Anniversary Edition  (Read 663 times)

Offline kanooke2002

WTB: CZ Shadow 2 80th Anniversary Edition
« on: January 11, 2018, 03:23:54 PM »
Looking to pick up a Shadow 2 80th Edition. Have cash and an FFL ready to go. Let me know if you or any stores around have one for sale.

Thanks!

Offline myczaccount

Re: WTB: CZ Shadow 2 80th Anniversary Edition
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 04:50:48 PM »
The OP of this thread owns one maybe he’d sell it: https://www.reddit.com/r/CZFirearms/comments/7ofvti/my_cz_grail_shadow_2_80th_anniversary_feel_very/

Looks like this one never sold, maybe message the seller: https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/715318698

This one looks to be available from Canada but I’d call to confirm: https://durhamoutdoors.ca/products/80
CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical
CZ 75 Compact (steel/railed, SKU: 99021)
CZ 75 Pre B (1995)
CZ P-07
Sig Sauer P226 ASE
HK VP9 Tactical

Offline kanooke2002

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 09:11:01 PM »
I actually contacted all three of those listings!

The first one is not interested in selling and the second one closed a deal on his a month or so back.

The people in Canada still have one in stock, but he said he doesn't think shipping to the US is possible.

Offline myczaccount

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 12:12:45 AM »
I actually contacted all three of those listings!

The first one is not interested in selling and the second one closed a deal on his a month or so back.

The people in Canada still have one in stock, but he said he doesn't think shipping to the US is possible.

Oh man, bummer. Are they sure they can’t ship to the US?
CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical
CZ 75 Compact (steel/railed, SKU: 99021)
CZ 75 Pre B (1995)
CZ P-07
Sig Sauer P226 ASE
HK VP9 Tactical

Offline cattivo

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 09:43:23 AM »

That's correct he cannot ship directly to the States. However, you can go through an importer. It's not very difficult, just a little time consuming. But, once you pay for the item, it's just a waiting game. With all fees and duties and such, expect to add anout $1k on top of the purchase price. MMB is the go to company for the Sig guys, but they'll work with anyone.

There's another comoany I was in touch with that specialized in Canadian importing. I think they had an office in Washington state, and another right across the border. Can't recall the name but google should help.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 10:06:08 AM by cattivo »

Offline kanooke2002

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 11:38:42 AM »
I gave them a shout and they echoed what you said. It's certainly possible, but the fees are pretty substantial. The shop in Canada also has to be willing and they seemed like they had already written it off.

I spoke with a former sales rep from CZ this morning and he gave me a few distributors to try. He said my best bet is keeping an eye on private sales at this point.

Offline ThompsonCustom

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 12:27:35 PM »
I would think CZ Custom or CZ USA would be able to hook you up give them both a call.
www.AerospaceArms.com Current Deals:
Faxon 16" Pencil Barrel $148
21% off all magpul products code: "magpul"

Offline watchfan1

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2018, 11:28:54 AM »
The OP of this thread owns one maybe he’d sell it: https://www.reddit.com/r/CZFirearms/comments/7ofvti/my_cz_grail_shadow_2_80th_anniversary_feel_very/

Sorry, I'll NEVER sell it :-)

IMO, the price is Canada is a bit out of the whack though....
$5500 + around $1000 in import fees? WOWZA !!

It will be tough finding one in the USA though. I have a pretty solid info that of the 80 pieces made, 12 were shipped to USA and of those 12 a few were quickly grabbed by CZ-USA and CZ Custom execs.  - so literally only a handful were released to the wild. Sincerely wishing you best of luck and hope you will find one soon.