Author Topic: MEGA 2000...First range report and minor mods  (Read 726 times)

Offline rabble_rouser

Re: MEGA 2000...First range report and minor mods
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2018, 05:11:29 PM »
Good information.  The lack of aftermarket parts is not necessarily a concern about the inability to replace NEEDED parts but rather an inability to personalize and hot rod my piece.  I am new to this CZ line.  However is there a place where you can cross reference exchangeable parts from Tanfoglio or CZ??  Now that would be a great resource.

RRR

Should you need parts, SAR-USA can provide them.  So will TriStar and EAA.  There is no Cz/Tanfoglio/Sarsilmaz/Canik Parts Interchangeability Database.

As far as I know SAR-USA is still working on their parts stream and it's not in place yet, have you been told otherwise? If so I need to get on the ball and contact them.
"Never frighten a little man. He'll kill you." -- Robert Heinlein

Offline jwc007

• Global Moderator
Re: MEGA 2000...First range report and minor mods
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2018, 06:06:49 PM »
As far as I know SAR-USA is still working on their parts stream and it's not in place yet, have you been told otherwise? If so I need to get on the ball and contact them.

I was told by the SAR-USA Rep that parts would be available, should they be needed.  He did not say when.
This was three weeks ago, when I was checking on parts availability for a Friend with a SAR B6P. 
He had lost, and then later found, his Slide Stop Pin.  They had a few on hand.

What parts do you need?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 03:04:00 PM by jwc007 »
"Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"