CZ LONG ARMS > CZ AIRGUNS & AIRSOFT REPLICAS

Good alternative for dry-fire

(1/4) > >>

Rcher:
Airsoft SP-01 Shadow seems to be a good alternative for dry-fire. Does anybody have it? I read in one review that it is full metal and has silver trigger (wow!!!)

Check this video:

Grizzlie:
I've had a chance to use an ASG p09, officially licensed one. Wow and Fantastic! Aitsoft is a great tool for practice and especially if you can get a partner to practice with (shoot at). Just remember the safety glasses!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Touji:
How was the double action / single action on the P-09 that you tried? I'm always most curious as to how it feels shooting in DA vs SA with the airsoft models.

Rcher:

--- Quote from: Grizzlie on January 14, 2018, 06:31:06 PM ---I've had a chance to use an ASG p09, officially licensed one. Wow and Fantastic! Aitsoft is a great tool for practice and especially if you can get a partner to practice with (shoot at). Just remember the safety glasses!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

My airsoft experience is limited. I used to shoot air guns with metal pellets, but never had airsoft pistol until recent time. I purchased airsoft replica of Beretta M9 (KJW M9) to practice indoors and to introduce gun to my teenage son. We do target shooting at home. It is surprisingly accurate on 6-12 yards(I shoot .22lr pistols even worse). And yes, all my family members are wearing safety glasses when we shoot :)

I'm wondering if ASG SP-01 is accurate too. I was thinking about getting real SP-01, but it is too expensive for me. But airsoft replica is only $120-130.

Vinny:
I just got the ASG CZ P-09 for pellets/BB's and was looking forward to introducing family members to the sport. Licensed by CZ so it's surprisingly identical. I ordered FDE with black slide. Cool.

Thought I could shoot with pellets at my local range, and they said NO. Something about bouncing off their backstop??

I live in central FL. Where CAN you shoot these with pellets??
Is there a target backstop that can be used safely in an urban area??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version