Author Topic: Rare Compact Steel Framed CZ's Available  (Read 2068 times)

Offline TwoThirtyBall

Re: Rare Compact Steel Framed CZ's Available
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2018, 04:53:21 PM »
I bought one of these on GB yesterday and am going to order some Cajun parts for it. This is my first CZ and will be my first time upgrading a CZ, but I have done a lot of 1911, Glock, and AR tinkering.

I'm a little lost when it comes to ordering parts from Cajun. I want a silver race hammer to go with a flat silver trigger I already bought, but I also need the correct sear and springs.

I look forward to seeing how this thing turns out.

Offline Scarlett Pistol

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2018, 09:53:48 PM »
I bought one of these on GB yesterday and am going to order some Cajun parts for it. This is my first CZ and will be my first time upgrading a CZ, but I have done a lot of 1911, Glock, and AR tinkering.

I'm a little lost when it comes to ordering parts from Cajun. I want a silver race hammer to go with a flat silver trigger I already bought, but I also need the correct sear and springs.

I look forward to seeing how this thing turns out.

If you need any help...
http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=85985.0

That also has videos on the single action only conversion for your flat trigger. And it has stuff on fitting your sear for a race hammer. If you get the round race hammer it doesn’t require fitting the sear. Or you can snag the CGW adjustable sear.
"In God I trust. All others must supply data."

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2018, 09:58:38 PM »
Also you can call CGW directly and ask - they are a great outfit to work with, darn good people.

anything