Author Topic: CGW AMAZING  (Read 1849 times)

Offline Shadow knows

CGW AMAZING
« on: January 25, 2018, 06:15:00 PM »
So I call them and get voicemail saying leave a message that they will get back to me and that Steve (I believe) is at Shot show.  So I just hang up and I decide my issue isn't important and can wait since it has for a month anyway.  I will just call back next week.

10 minutes later my phone rings, it's CGW, David calling me back. 

Now I call a lot of mfg for my job, I talk to tech support on a weekly basis all across the world.  I would say half have attitudes, about 5% really care only because we know each other.  Then you run into the 1% who care because they want you to just be happy. 

I have just experienced that 1%, David was a true joy to talk to, an anomaly for sure.  I know he was busy so I got to the point and got out.  A spokesperson for them I will be. 

Offline africanintexas

Re: CGW AMAZING
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 06:25:07 PM »
Hear a lot of good things about CGW! I hope to be able to send some business their way on day. It?s always nice to come across folks who ho get pleasure from making their customers happy..and amazingly you want to support them...It?s amazing how customer service works. if only the majority of folk working in the service industry could figure that out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Underwhere

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 10:02:13 PM »
I call them way too much and I too experience the same service every time.
It's very refreshing.

And then I talk to my health insurance company, my cell phone provider, my cable provider and my blood pressure rises.

Offline cntrydawwwg

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 11:43:12 PM »
Same experience here. Just part of their Cajun Magic.
If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.

Offline CZPlz

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 08:36:12 AM »
Their email support is also outstanding.  Always a helpful reply back in a timely manner.

Offline inspector1999

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2018, 08:47:34 AM »
I will echo your experience.  They are a company I am happy to spend my money with.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Offline Shadow knows

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2018, 09:33:18 AM »
They will be getting a lot of my money.  I just wish they did beretta,sigs and smiths.

Offline M1A4ME

• I've shot the rest, I now own the best - CZ
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2018, 10:48:21 AM »
I don't think anyone ships faster/cheaper than CGW.  I always look at their site first when I'm ordering parts.

I've ordered on a Friday afternoon and gotten my stuff in the mail on Monday morning.  That's just great.  Better than great when you're in as big a hurry as I am to get started/get finished.
I just keep wasting time and money on other brands trying to find/make one shoot like my P07 and P09.  What is wrong with me?

Offline STROKEDOUT2012

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2018, 08:36:15 PM »
That's great to hear!!, just sent an email with questions regarding both a P-07 & P-09 builds I'm ready to get started on, looking forward to hearing back from CGW or I will call and bug them Monday ;)

Offline njbren

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2018, 08:49:44 PM »
I can echo the sediment. My phone dropped the call with them. I was satisfied with the info I had gotten and just figured oh well.  About that time my phone rang. David called ME back apologized for the phone dropping and made sure I was confident with the info I had gotten and if I had any more questions. Unbelievable!  I have bought a few kits from them and am amazed at the shipping speed and customer service.

Offline miller_man

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2018, 07:52:47 AM »
Have to jump in and echo all the things being said.

Sent an email to them on a Sunday afternoon - ONLY because my work week takes off at 5 a.m. Monday mornings in front of my computer. I figured I would send the email on sunday whilst doing gun stuff so I wouldn't forget until half way through the week. Figured I would get a email response sometime Monday or Tuesday. Well, I had an email response within like 2 hours - Scott told me to give him a call and gave his number!!

I couldn't believe that not only did I get a weekend returned email but also he was telling me to just give him a call. I thanked him via email and told him to enjoy the rest of his weekend and I would call during normal hours. Which I did,  and he got me on the track to a solution.

Top grade service.
List of guns here?

Offline Shadow knows

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2018, 10:37:52 AM »
Simply amazing.  The more and more I hear stories the more I am amazed.  Beyond 1%