Author Topic: P07 vs P10 grip size?  (Read 6785 times)

Offline Mccian

Re: P07 vs P10 grip size?
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2018, 02:57:03 PM »
Nice it's always a great feeling when I get a gun that makes the lady of the house happy to. What back strap will she be using and will you being adding talon grips on it?
The small back strap is currently installed, i think she is going to want me to sand those sharp nubs down a little, at least blunt them for her. I may order some talons and see how she likes it.....for me at least the medium and certainly the large, but not going to go there......not yet anyway. Once she has some range time, we will know for sure.
“Life doesn’t have to be perfect......to be good”

CZ 75 Omega Convertible
CZ P01 Compact Steel SKU#99041
CZ “CWC” Edition
CZ P-10C FDE...shared
Other......M&P Shield .45, Browning Buckmark .22 (wife’s, but I have to clean it)

Offline s0nspark

• Administrator
  • System Admin
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2018, 03:24:13 PM »
I am a P-07 guy for the most part - I love TDA/hammer-fired guns - but I really like the way the P-10C sits in the hand and shoots... Great choice! :)
"A man's character is his fate."

Offline Mccian

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2018, 06:23:13 PM »
I am a P-07 guy for the most part - I love TDA/hammer-fired guns - but I really like the way the P-10C sits in the hand and shoots... Great choice! :)
Thanks.... it was all her choice, I was kind of hoping P-07, I?m a Da/Sa hammer guy as well, but after really going over this, it?s ok...it is a CZ after all....

CZ 75 Omega Convertible
CZ “CWC” Edition
CZ P-10C FDE...shared
Other......M&P Shield .45, Browning Buckmark .22 (wife’s, but I have to clean it)

Offline Droopy

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2018, 07:10:09 PM »
Thanks.... it was all her choice, I was kind of hoping P-07, I?m a Da/Sa hammer guy as well, but after really going over this, it?s ok...it is a CZ after all....
All that matters is she shoots and likes the gun. I will buy my girlfriend any gun she wants as long as it's a quality one. After all she may end up being the one saving our behinds and I will be proud to shout that from any rooftop if she did

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Offline Mccian

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2018, 07:35:48 AM »
Amen....

CZ 75 Omega Convertible
CZ “CWC” Edition
CZ P-10C FDE...shared