Author Topic: A tale of Southern Gentlemen and Lady aka Cajun service  (Read 576 times)

Offline Yoni

A tale of Southern Gentlemen and Lady aka Cajun service
« on: February 07, 2018, 05:55:27 PM »
Once upon a time their was a family, that lived in the southern part of the USA. They had become very well off, and then war came and they fought for their state believing this was the best way to remain true to the Constitution.

After being defeated and having everything stolen by the winning side, they moved to the west to start over. A son was born after the war and when he was full grown he became a Sheriff. He won 7 gun fights and all spoke that he was a true southern gentleman.

Even though I never met him, he was held up as the model of what I should be a southern gentleman. He passed down his rules for a gentleman to me and I passed it on to my son.

1. Never dress like a bum
2. Never leave home without 2 pistols and extra ammo
3. Never leave home with out a good knife and a black jack
4. Never leave home without a bandana for a woman to clear her tears with if need be
5. Never leave home without 2 good cigars, you might run into a good friend,
6. Never leave home without enough money.

Treat everyone with respect and kindness, until they force to act other wise and then have no mercy.

I was told your living in the west but you will carry on the tradition of being a Southern gentleman.

Now to Cajun, my brand new RMR went out and I couldn't get one screw to bust lose. So I sent it back to Cajun since they were the ones that milled my slide and mounted the RMR.

I felt like an idiot, having to send it back. But Cajun didn't make me feel too bad, about not being able to get the screw out. They had to go to extra means to get the screw out, so I feel a little better. They popped in a new battery, everything worked. They cleaned the slide up and priority shipped it back to me.

They never laughed too hard at me(maybe a little big tough Israeli anti terror cop can't get a screw out).

They didn't charge me a single penny for anything, not their time, not the battery they put in, not the postage.

The men in my family were taught to act a certain way, as a southern gentlemen. My grandfather and great grand father is smiling at the people that are Cajun. For they are true southern gentlemen and women.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
Re: A tale of Southern Gentlemen and Lady aka Cajun service
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 11:16:48 PM »
And that is an excellent story with an excellent lesson. :) CGW are indeed very fine people who stand 100% behind what they do.

Offline oldtimer48

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 01:05:02 PM »
Good story Bravo Cajun Gun Works !!!!Excellent  customer service and then some way to go!!!!!

Offline Tok36

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 05:01:51 PM »
You might figure that they would get tired of impressing their customers. Turns out they are stubborn.  ;D

Good people, good business.
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline painter

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 06:47:43 PM »
There are no finer gentlemen than David, or Scott, in the firearms world.

That has been voiced, in many different ways on this forum, and I'm sure many others, over and over again.
I had the right to remain silent...

but not the ability.