Author Topic: New Witness P-S - Nose Dives  (Read 342 times)

Offline Bret

Re: New Witness P-S - Nose Dives
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2018, 03:52:03 PM »
The CZ magazines sometimes or often work, but I'd get the ones designed for the Tanfoglio (Witness) just to be sure.  The magazine catch holes are not exactly the same and are not in the exact same location. 
MGWIT9SFAFC is the Mec-Gar magazine you need.

Offline Stan Marsh

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2018, 03:55:43 PM »
The CZ magazines sometimes or often work, but I'd get the ones designed for the Tanfoglio (Witness) just to be sure.  The magazine catch holes are not exactly the same and are not in the exact same location. 
MGWIT9SFAFC is the Mec-Gar magazine you need.

Roger that.  Thanks!

Offline jwc007

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2018, 06:19:14 PM »
I've had really good Luck with Mec-Gar Cz75B 17 and 19 round Magazines in both Steel and Polymer Framed Tanfoglio and Tanfoglio based Cz Clones, such as my Sarsilmaz SAR B6P.
So much so, I'm not sure when I last ever used the stock Magazines.  In the case of my SAR B6P, it was probably the first time I fired it, then after I tried the Mec-Gar 19 round Cz75B Magazine, probably never again.

EAA SAR B6P Full Size 9mm Pistol shown with Hogue Handall and Mec-Gar 19 round Cz75B AFC Magazine installed.

Tanfoglio Series 88 TA90
Tanfoglio Armscore RIA MAP1
Both with 19 round Mec-Gar Cz75 Magazines and Hogue Grips
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 06:26:30 PM by jwc007 »
"Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Offline darink300zx

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2018, 07:53:33 PM »
I've had good luck with the CZ75b Mecgar mags as well, specifically the 17 rounders.  No issues with them seating, cycling, or engaging the slide stop on the last round.  I guess I didn't even know they made witness specific mec gars, lol. 

anything