Author Topic: CZ USA Scorpion Magazine Black Friday Sale  (Read 2203 times)

Offline RockSemiAuto

CZ USA Scorpion Magazine Black Friday Sale
« on: November 24, 2017, 01:21:02 PM »
CZ USA is offering 25% off of Scorpion Magazines when you enter code scorp25. I have the link for the website below. If you have not ordered from them before you must create and register an account before you can place an order.

https://shop.cz-usa.com

Offline cwo4uscgret

Re: CZ USA Scorpion Magazine Black Friday Sale
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 04:31:52 AM »
And, as of today, they are still honoring the discount!

Offline watchluvr4ever

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 09:40:44 AM »
When I bought my Scorpion I ordered enough mags to qualify for free shipping and only paid an average of $15 per mag for 30 rounders. That's pretty good if you ask me. I've not had any problems with feed lips cracking or anything, but I do download them by two rounds like I do my AR mags.

Offline Dadillac

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 02:44:46 PM »
You can't register from Canada when it appears there's no Canadian drop down menu! HB Industries does the same thing!
Really hard to get stuff here in Canada that you guys can get in the USA :(

Offline watchluvr4ever

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2018, 06:53:22 PM »
You can't register from Canada when it appears there's no Canadian drop down menu! HB Industries does the same thing!

Very sorry to hear that, I'm sure it's very frustrating. Something called ITAR may be the reason https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Traffic_in_Arms_Regulations.

Offline OpusXJ

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2018, 07:23:33 PM »

Very sorry to hear that, I'm sure it's very frustrating. Something called ITAR may be the reason https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Traffic_in_Arms_Regulations.
Bingo. Too much of a PITA to deal with when exporters want a piece of the pie and manufacturers have small margins.

Offline 3guneric

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2018, 07:57:38 PM »
Nice deal but I will wait for Manticore 32 rounders!

Offline tailhookscorp

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2018, 09:57:57 AM »
Nice deal but I will wait for Manticore 32 rounders!
why do u prefer the MAs over factory CZ?

Offline sboone

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2018, 10:35:08 AM »
When I bought my Scorpion I ordered enough mags to qualify for free shipping and only paid an average of $15 per mag for 30 rounders. That's pretty good if you ask me. I've not had any problems with feed lips cracking or anything, but I do download them by two rounds like I do my AR mags.

How many mags was that?  I get charged sales tax so if I can offset with free shipping I am inclined to do so  ;D

As a PSA, if you guys shoot your scorpion suppressed, maybe a good idea to have 1-3 dedicated mags for range use, I found out the hard way this weekend that it didn?t take much carbon blown back into them from the suppressor to put them OOC, the follower got stuck pretty solid, couple smacks on the table and cleaned them back up and they were good as new but i don?t wanna clean magazines every time I clean the gun too

Offline jla956

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2018, 10:45:06 AM »
And, as of today, they are still honoring the discount!

Thanks for the heads up on this deal.  At $11.35 per mag that's a great price!
12/14/2016 - CZ Scorpion Evo S3 arrives from factory
1/6/2017 - Form 1 mailed
1/11/2017 - Form 1 received @ BATFE
1/12/2017 - Fee processed by BATFE
1/23/2018 - Approved by BATFE
2/5/2018 - Stamp Received from BATFE

Offline 3guneric

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2018, 03:34:11 PM »
why do u prefer the MAs over factory CZ?

Metal feed lips & holds 2 more rounds.

Offline watchluvr4ever

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2018, 08:45:08 PM »

How many mags was that?  I get charged sales tax so if I can offset with free shipping I am inclined to do so  ;D

As a PSA, if you guys shoot your scorpion suppressed, maybe a good idea to have 1-3 dedicated mags for range use, I found out the hard way this weekend that it didn?t take much carbon blown back into them from the suppressor to put them OOC, the follower got stuck pretty solid, couple smacks on the table and cleaned them back up and they were good as new but i don?t wanna clean magazines every time I clean the gun too

I believe I ordered 8 mags.