Author Topic: The Scorpion version of flash can with SB brace being sold  (Read 1941 times)

Offline ARP

The Scorpion version of flash can with SB brace being sold
« on: February 13, 2018, 10:21:05 AM »
Is this a one off product or something that is a regularly sold product from CZ. i ask because that is the model i intend to buy but supplies of it seem to be drying up, so i am getting put on the call when avail list at various places.

Offline 208

Re: The Scorpion version of flash can with SB brace being sold
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 01:12:09 AM »
Just find a faux suppressor pistol and buy the brace separately. Likely to be much easier to find than a preassembled package.

Offline Silent service

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 02:41:45 PM »
Just find a faux suppressor pistol and buy the brace separately. Likely to be much easier to find than a preassembled package.

I agree with this. That package you saw is not offered by CZ, that?s just shops like Preppers Gun Shop putting packages together themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ARP

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 11:29:51 AM »
The one i mentioned, it has all the parts i plan to have anyways. Found a few more places selling this version. May expedite the purchase in light of the events of the past few days. Can someone say panic buy.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 11:32:14 AM by ARP »

Offline Laughing Snake

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 01:06:18 PM »
Is it the model shown on the CZ USA website? That's what I ended up panic buying/trading for. (The shop that had it gets good business and I didn't want to wait.) I think it is a couple hundred dollars less to buy that model than it is to build it yourself if it's the features you want.

Offline Jericho Hill

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2018, 06:56:56 PM »
I walked out the door for $900 last December with a SKU 91354.  Best money ever spent. But it is just the pistol with carbine guard, kak flash can, and an sb tactical arm brace.

Offline ARP

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2018, 11:53:39 AM »
Exactly what I want. Correct, safe a few 100 going that route.

Offline bigdumbdane

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2018, 05:58:10 PM »
I just got mine from JGSales, it was 750 for the kak can evo pistol and then an option to add the SB Brace for another 150 -
Although it seems to be off their site now, so I guess I got one of the last ones?

Offline ARP

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2018, 11:36:45 PM »
Crap, i got an email last night from an etailer that they were now in stock, saw the email this morning at 1030, tried  to order on line, too late, sold out again. They are out there, ill find one.

Offline WVsig

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2018, 12:04:29 PM »
Crap, i got an email last night from an etailer that they were now in stock, saw the email this morning at 1030, tried  to order on line, too late, sold out again. They are out there, ill find one.

https://georgiagunstore.com/cz-scorpion-evo-3-s1-9mm-w-brc-20rd.html

2 in stock  12:04 EST
"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." - Soren Kierkegaard
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Offline ARP

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2018, 12:50:58 PM »
DONE DEAL!!! Just placed my order for an EVO with the brace and flash can from Prepper Gunshop. They had 6 in stock when I got the email on Sunday. I got the last one. Let the fun begin.