Author Topic: Money bomb the NRA.....3/24/2018  (Read 8341 times)

Offline ARP

Money bomb the NRA.....3/24/2018
« on: February 25, 2018, 11:20:53 PM »
The NRA is under attack from the business world from many sides. Like the organizations positions or not, it is still the best firewall we have against anti 2A forces. I think the NRA has 5 million members....what would $20 from each member do to help on one day?  From what i have been reading today, the NRA is getting flooded with responses and donations and new members. Dont think about it, take action if you can.

www.nra.org

Ps: this message has been popping up on all kinds of social media sites. Did not see this message on the site, thought i would mention it.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 11:24:56 PM by ARP »

Offline FN in MT

Re: Money bomb the NRA.....3/24/2018
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 04:01:35 PM »
  I've been passing it along wherever I could as well.

Imagine how pissed the Anti's/Liberals will be  when they see THEIR efforts allowed the NRA/ILA to reap a huge benefit!

If we treasure our 2nd Amendment Rights...I think We have to donate. The NRA is the only organization the Anti's and the Liberals truly FEAR.

Offline rhart

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 04:50:32 PM »
I just contributed. Thanks for posting!
Musashi:
- In all forms of strategy, it is necessary to maintain the combat stance in everyday life and to make your everyday stance your combat stance. (situational awareness).
- You can only fight the way you practice.
- If you do not control the enemy, the enemy will control you.

Offline flattusmaximus78

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 05:48:22 PM »
Would rather burn $20 before I gave it to the NRA. People can pretend they are the only hope all they want.

Offline ARP

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2018, 06:18:51 PM »
We're all waiting with baited breath for your better idea.

Offline Luvdog

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2018, 08:13:29 PM »
The NRA isn?t our only hope - that?s why we have Obi Won Kenobe.

But they are a 500lb gorilla that is on our side.  They along with SAF and GOA all have my support... along with a couple of local state organizations.

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2018, 08:59:18 PM »
Would rather burn $20 before I gave it to the NRA. People can pretend they are the only hope all they want.

Till someone comes up with a better lobbying group at the national level they are the best we have on our side and besides they are the ones that the liberal defects attack at every turn so they like it or not they are doing something right.
No I don't always agree with the NRA but then I don't agree with many gun owners either. I would never have given the anti gun crowd a scintilla of what they have gotten. Not a single gun law passed by liberals has done single thing to reduce anything and has only served to create more hoops for the good guys to jump through.
Every criminal who wants a gun today has one regardless of the over 20,000 gun laws on the books. They will always have the gun they want.

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2018, 06:43:00 AM »
I like Gun Owners of America better.

That's where my loyalty lies.

The 3 most ornery gun laws that I despise, were specifically because of the NRA.

The NRA can get bent.

I never agreed with NRA when they took/take compromising positions. Compromise always means WE lose something. I personally would abolish FFA 34 and GCA 68. 2 laws I despise. Shal not be infringed means just that.
Sadly I think it's time to circle the wagons and anyone we can get on our side we need. They are proposing some stupid legislation as usual and we are about to be sold out by many of our own. Glad I at least got to see a decent supreme court justice for my Trump as he is reverting back to his liberal masengil self,guess I never really expected any different.

Offline Mastodon

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2018, 10:11:04 AM »
I don't like alot of what the NRA has been doing, but am currently an annual member. The NRA is the symbolic target that represents gun owners in this country, like it or not.  What are anti-gunners crazed about?  NRA, NRA this, NRA that.  To them, the NRA is us.

I am an enthusiastic member of GOA and SAF.  Nonetheless, we all need to be united right now as they are coming after our rights.  All "they" see is the NRA.  So be it.

But I certainly am not telling anyone what to do.  We are all on the same side, regardless of where you donate; particularly right now.  I just strongly feel as they are attacking the NRA, they are really attacking all us gun owners right now.

**There is a Dick's Sporting Goods opening up in the town closest to me.  Never been to one, and I now will not be going to that one.
I'll get a new ball glove for my nephew elsewhere.
Chartered in 1845 by The Republic of Texas

Ron M.

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2018, 08:01:53 PM »
I wouldn't bother with Dick's anyway, they're always at least 15% to 20% more, for the same item, than the Academy across the street. Nicer displays and more "fashionable", according to the boss lady, but way over priced.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2018, 11:48:35 PM »
Be polite and professional please. if you don't like the NRA, GOA is an excellent outfit, as well as Second Amendment Foundation and don't forget your local outfits. Here in Arizona we have the outstanding Arizona Citizens Defense League who have a fantastic track record on firearms freedoms here in the dusty Southwest. Look around - there is going to be someone who is fighting the good fight who wouldn't mind a little more help.

Moken

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2018, 08:29:32 AM »
I bet the anti gun folks are aware of the divide in the shooting sports and are giddy about it. The NRA is the best voice we have at the time. We best be careful who and when we pick to battle.

Offline TheMO

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2018, 11:32:32 AM »
Thanks for starting this thread, it serves as a good reminder to support those who support us.  Unfortunately we are constantly under attack by the antis so the NRA-ILA gets my donations.  NRA Patron Life member here.

Offline joedirt199

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2018, 01:31:32 PM »
Even when the nra still had the support of businesses, I was bombarded by solisitations for more donations, upper membership, unknoen phone number calls, emails. Sorry I am sure the upper staff is getting paid handsomely for their efforts and they still need more.
God created Police so Fireman would have heroes

In God we Trust, everyone else gets searched.

Offline larry8061

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2018, 02:32:32 PM »
If the intent is to protect the 2A then Gun Owners of America is a FAR better choice.