Author Topic: Money bomb the NRA.....3/24/2018  (Read 8327 times)

Offline 2bfree

Re: Money bomb the NRA.....3/24/2018
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2018, 03:44:51 PM »
If the intent is to protect the 2A then Gun Owners of America is a FAR better choice.
Please list your reasons for stating they are FAR better as fact. I don't believe anything that some one says without some facts to back them up.

Offline 2bfree

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2018, 04:11:32 PM »
Here's on example.  It's pretty clear.

http://time.com/4431356/nra-gun-control-history/
Than please show me the history from the 1800 hundreds till now for the GOA.
"Last July, GOA executive director Larry Pratt promoted the theory that the Dark Knight Rises theater shooting in Aurora, Colorado?which left 12 people dead and 58 wounded?was merely part of a plot to boost public support for a tyrannical UN arms treaty and wholesale confiscation of American firearms. More recently, Pratt has been making the rounds on talk shows in the immediate aftermath of the Sandy Hook shooting."

« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 04:28:51 PM by 2bfree »

Offline Luvdog

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2018, 05:00:32 PM »
Is the NRA perfect? No
Is GOA or SAF or NAGR perfect? No

But NRA, GOA and SAF get money from me because they all protect parts of the 2A.  I wish we didn't need any of them, but we do.

Offline larry8061

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2018, 11:05:27 PM »
Trolling to attack the GOA....interesting. GOA is consistent, does NOT spend thousands filling you snail mail mail box, makes it EXTRODINARILY easy to contact (and make a difference) your politicians, and DOES NOT COMPROMISE ON THE 2A! They also reply to emails and tweets.

Larry

Offline rhart

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2018, 05:16:55 AM »
Here's on example.  It's pretty clear.

http://time.com/4431356/nra-gun-control-history/

Interesting article. It seems that for the first 100 years of it's existance, the NRA was a very different organization than it is today. Times change, circumstances change, and the people in charge change - just like any long-standing organization. The NRA's leaders during the first 100-years must have been naive and trusting in the government. The NRA is definitely a different animal tody.

I didn't know that the Black Panthers had marched in support of the Second Amendment and that an anti-gun law in California had been passed as a result. Lots of early gun legislation was racially motivated.
Musashi:
- In all forms of strategy, it is necessary to maintain the combat stance in everyday life and to make your everyday stance your combat stance. (situational awareness).
- You can only fight the way you practice.
- If you do not control the enemy, the enemy will control you.

Offline larryflew

• Minnesota
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2018, 08:22:17 PM »
Seems simpler. WHO are the libtards afraid of and who do they ALWAYS talk about? Yes the rest are great and maybe even better in some ways but no one is afraid the way the are with the NRA.
When did it change from "We the people" to "screw the people"?

, []]]]]]]]]]]\>
        )'_\   (
'            \ *\
'              \ _\

Larry

Minnesota shooter
and CZ fanatic
NRA life since the 70's
USAF 66-70

Why use 911 when it's faster to use 1911 or 9mm?

Offline rifmon

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2018, 06:28:57 PM »
I watched a few minutes of the manipulated, sponsored masses and donated $50.00 to the NRA this morning; Not perfect but is the loudest, most visible organization out there.

Whoever you decide to give to, do it.

Offline baldrage

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2018, 08:05:11 PM »
$25 to Virginia Citizens Defense League!

Offline rhart

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2018, 02:46:45 AM »
Give to all of them if you can. This is going to get bad...
Musashi:
- In all forms of strategy, it is necessary to maintain the combat stance in everyday life and to make your everyday stance your combat stance. (situational awareness).

Offline AlphaWhiskey9057

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2018, 03:28:12 AM »
NRA stands for Negotiating Rights Away.  if you want the second amendment to go away, then give them your money.  Do your homework.  the nra is behind a lot if not all the mess going on right now.  I have no reason to make this up.  Do your homework people!

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2018, 04:56:08 AM »
NRA stands for Negotiating Rights Away.  if you want the second amendment to go away, then give them your money.  Do your homework.  the nra is behind a lot if not all the mess going on right now.  I have no reason to make this up.  Do your homework people!

Proof? Do you have a thread to an article that backs up your claim here? I'm not overly impressed with how the NRA has handled things lately but I've got a news flash for you. Every time one of these idiots commits mass hysteria with a gun the weak kneed politicians that should be on our side jump ship little by little.
These so called public servants are more concerned with how they are treated by the liberal media than upholding the constitution.
That's who's behind all this. The NRA could go away today and NOTHING would change.

Offline rhart

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2018, 09:28:31 AM »
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Give to all you can and let them know how you feel about their particular policies.
Musashi:

Offline AlphaWhiskey9057

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2018, 02:50:18 PM »

Proof? Do you have a thread to an article that backs up your claim here? I'm not overly impressed with how the NRA has handled things lately but I've got a news flash for you. Every time one of these idiots commits mass hysteria with a gun the weak kneed politicians that should be on our side jump ship little by little.
These so called public servants are more concerned with how they are treated by the liberal media than upholding the constitution.
That's who's behind all this. The NRA could go away today and NOTHING would change.

There are a couple videos on youtube on the channels of IV8888 and military arms channel where they are actually reading documents, and showing videos of certain people from NRA as well as things even trump is saying.  there is a lot of double speak going on right now. 

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2018, 07:34:00 PM »

There are a couple videos on youtube on the channels of IV8888 and military arms channel where they are actually reading documents, and showing videos of certain people from NRA as well as things even trump is saying.  there is a lot of double speak going on right now.

No disagreement here but like I said it's not just the NRA. The people who claimed to be on our side LIKE TRUMP are waffling when we need them most. We'll be on our own at some point then the rubber will really meet the road and we'll have to literally fight for our rights. History will repeat itself.

Offline AlphaWhiskey9057

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2018, 02:15:38 AM »

No disagreement here but like I said it's not just the NRA. The people who claimed to be on our side LIKE TRUMP are waffling when we need them most. We'll be on our own at some point then the rubber will really meet the road and we'll have to literally fight for our rights. History will repeat itself.

Unfortunately, you are right.