Author Topic: so the 2075 Bd I jus bought online comes with 2 14 rd mags  (Read 2155 times)

Offline arizonapaul

so the 2075 Bd I jus bought online comes with 2 14 rd mags
« on: February 28, 2018, 03:55:06 PM »
I am brand new to CZ and this gun, but I thought they came with one of each, a 14 and a 10. It is BNIB. Could the have maybe switched one mag out to make another gun sale  compliant with California or another state that does not allow the high capacity mag? Just wondering, but I should probably just ask the seller b4 it ships.

Offline SP01bob

Re: so the 2075 Bd I jus bought online comes with 2 14 rd mags
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 04:53:31 PM »
You are right. They always say one of each. I wouldn't worry about it tho. You have the better end of the error. I like to have 6-8 total anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Offline arizonapaul

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 12:03:52 PM »
This has been resolved, They are shipping my a 10rd mag and a 14. I wanted the 10 for the easier conceal carry.

Offline f100owner

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 11:49:36 AM »
My RAMI - NIB - came with two 14 rounds. Tried contacting CZ about it. No response. Would like the smaller one as well, but I doubt that this firearm will ever be carried for defensive purposes. My PPS is much more concealable and easier to shoot.
CZ - 75B, SP01 tactical;
Walther PPS, /PPK/s;
1911 - Taurus 9mm, RIA Government, Mil spec;
Assorted other revolvers, automatics

Offline arizonapaul

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 12:49:29 PM »
My RAMI - NIB - came with two 14 rounds. Tried contacting CZ about it. No response. Would like the smaller one as well, but I doubt that this firearm will ever be carried for defensive purposes. My PPS is much more concealable and easier to shoot.
I love this gun for CC. I put my Glock 43 on the shelf for now, even though its way lighter. The Sa/Da w/ decoker just gives me another measure of safety to carry loaded. I was carrying a Wilson Combat EDC X9 for 2 weeks, then decided THAT it is to big for everyday carry. Will be putting that up for sale probably in the near future.

Offline nickshawn

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 10:04:21 PM »
I love this gun for CC. I put my Glock 43 on the shelf for now, even though its way lighter. The Sa/Da w/ decoker just gives me another measure of safety to carry loaded. I was carrying a Wilson Combat EDC X9 for 2 weeks, then decided THAT it is to big for everyday carry. Will be putting that up for sale probably in the near future.

Make sure and put that WC up for sale here in the Classifieds, I want to at least see a picture of one!  8)

Offline arizonapaul

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 11:32:16 PM »

Make sure and put that WC up for sale here in the Classifieds, I want to at least see a picture of one!  8)
Enjoy, but not for sale,,yet

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline nickshawn

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2018, 09:19:38 AM »
Now that is drool worthy. Thanks for sharing!

Offline Catdaddy2

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2018, 05:22:11 PM »
AP that is sic.  Your setting me up for another disappointment because I'm sure it will be to rich for my blood. 

Offline arizonapaul

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2018, 06:09:21 PM »
Here is where it really gets sick...but these will never get fired...
Hope u enjoy
40 th anniversary set

Offline nickshawn

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2018, 06:58:04 PM »
Here is where it really gets sick...but these will never get fired...
Hope u enjoy
40 th anniversary set

Picking jaw up off the floor.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Jackrather

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2018, 08:36:01 PM »

Good old Scottsdale Gun Glub

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline arizonapaul

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2018, 08:58:53 PM »

Good old Scottsdale Gun Glub

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Very good.  Take any prize off the top shelf.

Offline regalka

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2018, 09:34:11 AM »
WOW!!!  Thanks for sharing.

anything