CZ LONG ARMS > CZF RIMFIRES

CZ 455 Lux in .22WMR

(1/1)

Beamy85:
Looking hard at a 455 Lux in .22WMR. However I don't want a stand alone rifle in .22WMR either since that ammo isn't always easy to come buy.

I'm thinking along with the rifle buying a Training Rifle barrel in .17HMR and an Ultra Lux barrel in .22LR

I already have a 452 Training Rifle in .22LR that I'm impressed with.

The only other gun I currently have in .22WMR is a magnum cylinder for my Ruger Single Six.

Guys that own a 455 in .22WMR how do you like them? What kind of accuracy are you getting out of them?

archer1975:
 Not trying to steal your thread but , I?m interested in hearing the same about the 22 wsm , with it being a Cz I?d say it will shoot but would like to hear first hand accounts. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kihnspiracy:
I have a 455 Lux in .22WMR and I love it.  I bought it with the intent of putting a scope in it.  It shoots so well with the iron sights that I probably won't scope it.

10-96:
I kinda had the same thoughts as Beamy, right up until I got a 455 Trainer in .17hmr.  Granted, my only .22WMR is an old Marlin of some sort, but since I got a .17 that poor Marlin hasn't seen the light of day.

The Hunting Rifle:
I have a unused CZ 521 old style Turkish Walnut stock. It is for a .22 Hornet, .222,or .223. It has nice Tiger Striping. Have never been able to find a barrel and action fir it. It came out of the St. Louis Custom Shop. Wish I could post a photo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version