Author Topic: Looking to pickup a CZ PCR-concerned about weight and thickness for EDC  (Read 5672 times)

Offline nettle

Re: Looking to pickup a CZ PCR-concerned about weight and thickness for EDC
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2018, 10:44:46 PM »
I have carried full sized 1911's and pocket guns. For carry (me anyway) there is such a thing as too big and heavy or too small and light. My PCR is the perfect mid sized carry gun for me. Small enough to conceal easily and large enough with enough weight to shoot well. Mine has 1,200 rounds through it. This is a combination of FMJ, SWC, Spire point, and Round Nose FlatPoint bullets. With the PCR being "right sized"combined with it's reliability makes for a very nice carry gun.

Offline Laufer

• Retired from air transport business.
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2018, 12:28:09 PM »
Maverick986:
I can only compare to Having carried a Russian .380 Makarov (commercial version). Maybe it has a similar size to your two guns?
That was carried in the Remora.

Two montha ago I switched to the Crossbreed with Kydex IWB, the 75 D Compact or PO1 seems even more comfortable, especially when sitting.

Nobody has seemed to notice anything under my shirt at 8:30, whether the Sig 229R I carried for a month (very hard to remove with one hand...), or the CZ Compact.

Offline Maverick986

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2018, 03:13:01 PM »
Thanks to all 8)

anything