Author Topic: CZ 75 Grips (Compact)  (Read 884 times)

Offline roberthleeii

CZ 75 Grips (Compact)
« on: April 12, 2018, 11:29:43 AM »
I have a new CZ P-01 that i have not even shot yet. I absolutely like every thing about the gun except for the grip material. The size and shape of the grips feel great but the material reminds me of a really thick/dense neoprene dive suit and i don't like that at all. I have a feeling that as I shoot this gun this is going to continuously bother me.

I am looking for some grips that mimic the same size and shape of the factory ones but in a nice multi color G10 or micarta. It seems that most of the grips I have come across are much narrower and don't have a "palm swell". I have larger hands and typically like a slightly larger grip so i am very hesitant to spend $50 -80 on grips that I may or may not like.

If anyone has any suggestions, comments, ideas, etc. I would be grateful if you would share them with me.

Robert Lee

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A8-50F using Tapatalk

Offline puddintame

Re: CZ 75 Grips (Compact)
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 12:47:05 PM »
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 12:50:31 PM by puddintame »

Offline ZanderMan

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 01:36:09 PM »
Used to own a CZ Jawa...

Offline boo2112

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 01:44:35 PM »
I agree with puddintame and highly suggest the LOK Compact Palm Swell grips:
http://lokgrips.com/gun-grips/cz-75/palm-swell

Plus LOK has a money-back guarantee if you don't like them.

Offline SP01bob

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 01:46:21 PM »

Looks great. What kind of texture are these? LOK?

Also, does anyone know the same grips fit the entire series of compact models, 75 compact like above, or the 75 D line, or P 01's, and the steel framed 99021, 99041's?

Will they all work or do you have to order them specific.

Also, what about decocker models, like the P 01 with decocker.

I am interested, but ordering, taking time to install and find they don't fit is such a waste. Any suggestions? I have several that need grips.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Offline SP01bob

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 01:47:38 PM »
I agree with puddintame and highly suggest the LOK Compact Palm Swell grips:

Plus LOK has a money-back guarantee if you don't like them.
That PLUS is huge.. thanks.

Offline ZanderMan

CZ 75 Grips (Compact)
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 02:28:17 PM »
Yes, these are LOK Bogie grips, but they are pretty aggressive.

Pretty sure grips are the same on all compacts.

If you would like to try them out before buying, I’ll mail mine to you. Just PM me.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 02:30:33 PM by ZanderMan »
Used to own a CZ Jawa...

Offline puddintame

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 04:55:11 PM »
the LOK grips I posted earlier should fit any compact CZ safety or decocker without any mods. just slap them on and your good to go. there not cheap though, so pick your color carefully

Offline SP01bob

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2018, 05:24:46 PM »
the LOK grips I posted earlier should fit any compact CZ safety or decocker without any mods. just slap them on and your good to go. there not cheap though, so pick your color carefully
Sounds good, yes, color is important, but the feel in hand is most critical. I appreciate the info.

Offline SP01bob

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2018, 05:29:31 PM »
Yes, these are LOK Bogie grips, but they are pretty aggressive.

Pretty sure grips are the same on all compacts.

If you would like to try them out before buying, I’ll mail mine to you. Just PM me.
That would be great. I have a P01 (99041) with the factory rubber grips. They feel good, I like the palm swell. But recently got a 75 compact (99021) with thin Aluminum grips, and surprisingly the thinner grip works better in my hand. Texture is important tho. The backstrap on my P 10 c eats my hand up. I couldn't ever train all day with it, but short periods are ok. I want to make sure I never buy anything that rough. I'll send you a message, thanks.

Offline puddintame

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2018, 03:21:39 PM »
I think you might like these
I just bought a set of these on ebay for $50. black. ill post a pic when they arrive

Offline Oleman

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2018, 04:48:23 PM »
I just put a set of CZ Orange aluminum on mine.

Offline Chicago Dude

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2018, 07:04:41 PM »
I have a new CZ P-01 that i have not even shot yet. I absolutely like every thing about the gun except for the grip material. The size and shape of the grips feel great but the material reminds me of a really thick/dense neoprene dive suit and i don't like that at all. I have a feeling that as I shoot this gun this is going to continuously bother me.

I am looking for some grips that mimic the same size and shape of the factory ones but in a nice multi color G10 or micarta. It seems that most of the grips I have come across are much narrower and don't have a "palm swell". I have larger hands and typically like a slightly larger grip so i am very hesitant to spend $50 -80 on grips that I may or may not like.

If anyone has any suggestions, comments, ideas, etc. I would be grateful if you would share them with me.

Robert Lee

If you have large hands, Palm swells are your only option.

Offline roberthleeii

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2018, 08:55:21 PM »

Robert Lee

If you have large hands, Palm swells are your only option.

Those look like the cool hand palm swell grips. Those are the best grips i have seen so far but I wish they had more color options. There semes to only be the three color options avaliable with the palm swells.

Offline Tyerone

• Saving the planet.
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2018, 11:49:50 PM »
Unless you have a total fear of diving, drowning or some such with the neoprene flashbacks, I say try shooting some rounds downrange first!  They just might grow on you.  For G10 I do like the thinner cool hand and VZ, but they are definitely different/thinner.

anything