Author Topic: After a hiatus I went all in with CZ  (Read 2372 times)

Offline GBUS

Re: After a hiatus I went all in with CZ
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2018, 12:31:27 AM »
Well looks like I can now stay home on my days off and let the gun come to me.
I caved in and ordered up one of these to hold me over until the PCR Custom is back in stock

Glad you found something that works for you. The shop nearby didn't have one. I believe they had had one, but it went out the door. Thought they might get another one, but, at this point, no luck.

Yea, thanks appreciate you looking out.
I actually ordered a second P-01, you know the old: two is one, one is none thing. Gotta have a back up, right
that will give me a couple of compacts to play with as I wait patiently for the CZC PCR customs to reach our shores again.
My luck, I'll find a dusty SDP on markdown in one of the local gun shops this week and have to buy that as well

Offline billiroquois

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2018, 08:44:27 AM »
Yes, small world in deed. Not sure on the round count but was not used in completion and well taken care of. I mentioned seeing the TS to the former owner Saturday, he was surprised to hear about it showing up on the forum.. Our group bought three of them close to the same time, no modifications were ever done to yours or any of the three except mine has a red dot.
Enjoy it....

Offline Mister Coffee

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2018, 02:08:47 AM »
Nicely done, SigWolf. I was looking for two like those, but life is hard in California. Gun life, that is. Good luck. :)
Colt 1911s, Browning Hi-Powers, other assorted noisemakers.