Author Topic: CZ 75 Fiber Optic Front Sight  (Read 1124 times)

Offline Terry G

CZ 75 Fiber Optic Front Sight
« on: May 04, 2018, 06:41:31 PM »
I ordered Fiber Optic front sight's for my 75b and P-09 from the CZ Custom Shop and had them gunsmith installed.  Both pistols now shoot consistently low.  They look the same height as the original sight's but I'm definitely hitting low with both gun's.  Switch back to the original's?  I'm shooting a 97b with the same set up, so I'm pretty sure it's not me.  Thank you.  I am using the same ammunition, 115 grain FMJ.

Offline ssqman

Re: CZ 75 Fiber Optic Front Sight
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 07:45:16 AM »
In my experiences, I've found the actual sights are the same height but the fiber optic dot is positioned at a different elevation than the factory sight dot. I end up ordering a different height. It can get aggravating. You either have to adjust your aim or get a different height.
No, Google is not my friend

Offline Terry G

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 11:32:24 AM »
Thank you.  I'm going back to the original sights.  That's what I get for messing with two fine, accurate guns.

Offline viking499

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 11:55:22 AM »
CGW has FO front sights made to work with the factory rear sight if you change your mind on the FO front.  I have a couple FO front sights and prefer them to the factory sights.

Offline Firemanjones

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 08:13:21 AM »
I had CGW install the FO front sight on my 75BD. Perfect!
Safety First
Living the dream, driving a Fire Engine RETIRED shooting my Guns in FL and the Mountains of NC and visiting family in Mannheim.