Author Topic: Night Fision Sights coming June P-07, P-09, P-10C  (Read 32584 times)

Offline Iowa_Ross

Night Fision Sights coming June P-07, P-09, P-10C
« on: May 07, 2018, 09:19:53 PM »
I talked with Night Fusion today, and they confirmed that Sights for the P-07, P-09, P-10C are coming next month. This is not unknown on the forums but I thought having a thread dedicated to the Night Fusion would give a place for people to become aware that they're coming, post initial impressions and reviews after they arrive.

I'm excited to finally have a high visibility option for the P series and glad they confirmed all the P series. I had a bad experience with CZ Custom, although I was thoroughly impressed with the sights that came on my OD P-07, the brightest night sights I've ever owned. I will replace the CZ custom sights on P-09 and at that juncture decide if the night fusion front sight is bright enough to compete with the sights on my P-07 (yeah, they're that bright) I'm not sure who made the sights or what technology is used for the dots over the tritium but they are bright AF, and are easily visible in lower light when you wouldn't expect to see the tritium glowing. Depending on what they spec the height at, I may replace the front on my wife's P-10C.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 06:34:06 PM by Iowa_Ross »

Offline Mjolnir

Re: Night Fusion Sights coming June P-07, P-09, P-10C
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 10:02:05 PM »
I talked with Night Fusion today, and they confirmed that Sights for the P-07, P-09, P-10C are coming next month. This is not unknown on the forums but I thought having a thread dedicated to the Night Fusion would give a place for people to become aware that they're coming, post initial impressions and reviews after they arrive.

I'm excited to finally have a high visibility option for the P series and glad they confirmed all the P series. I had a bad experience with CZ Custom, although I was thoroughly impressed with the sights that came on my OD P-07, the brightest night sights I've ever owned. I will replace the CZ custom sights on P-09 and at that juncture decide if the night fusion front sight is bright enough to compete with the sights on my P-07 (yeah, they're that bright) I'm not sure who made the sights or what technology is used for the dots over the tritium but they are bright AF, and are easily visible in lower light when you wouldn't expect to see the tritium glowing. Depending on what they spec the height at, I may replace the front on my wife's P-10C.
Awesome news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SP01bob

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 10:42:07 PM »
I'm in.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Offline Iowa_Ross

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 02:11:23 PM »
Update from the VP:

Hi Nathan,
Our full CZ line is launching next month. Please sign up for our mailing list in order to be one of the first to hear about their release. We will most likely to a coupon at launch as well.

Best,
CJ Karchon
Vice President

Night Fision, LLC
2015 Bailey Street
Dearborn, MI 48124

Office: 313.293.7100
Email: ckarchon@nightfision.com
Web: www.NightFision.com
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 10:53:05 AM by Wobbly »

Offline Iowa_Ross

Re: Night Fision Sights coming June P-07, P-09, P-10C
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 06:44:11 PM »
A post just came out a a couple days ago that the order Page is live. @ https://www.nightfision.com/product/night-fision-perfect-dot-tritium-night-sights-for-cz-usa but I have not received email from Night Fision about the CZ launch which I have been informed will include a discount code, and the link posted is not accessible from the product menu on Night Fisions website.

Offline Mjolnir

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 06:58:47 AM »
I'd like to know the dimensions. They look excessively wide; great for a photoluminescent ring around the tritium vial but not good for, say, 25 yard bullseye shooting.

Will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline movingslow

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2018, 09:55:38 AM »
Just signed up for their list.    If anyone sees the coupon please post it haha   I assume I will miss it...

Offline Scott65

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2018, 11:52:31 AM »
I'd like to see the actual version. Curious if they will keep the factory overhang on the rear, and thus the full sight radius, or if they'll take the easy route and make them like others, straight across in line with the dove tail.

Offline s0nspark

• Administrator
  • System Admin
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2018, 06:18:03 PM »
The preorder is live!!!

Get to ordering :)

"A man's character is his fate."

Offline Scott65

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2018, 10:07:42 PM »
Were you able to see a picture of the actual sights for the P10C? I could not. Very interested, but not sight unseen, excuse the pun.

Offline s0nspark

• Administrator
  • System Admin
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2018, 10:17:02 PM »
Were you able to see a picture of the actual sights for the P10C? I could not. Very interested, but not sight unseen, excuse the pun.

All they showed was a representation, currently. This is still pre-order, after all.

Having seen the offerings for other brands, though, I am confident.

If nothing else I will be the guinea pig and post pics and a review once my sets arrive :-)

Offline Scott65

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2018, 10:20:15 PM »
I've been swapping emails with them. I gently reminded them a pic or two of the actual product would be good. We shall see...

Offline s0nspark

• Administrator
  • System Admin
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2018, 10:28:33 PM »
I've been swapping emails with them. I gently reminded them a pic or two of the actual product would be good. We shall see...

I do think an actual "straight up" rear sight is highly unlikely. The designs for other models suggest there is at least some extension towards the rear of the slide.

ETA: see my post below with dimensions.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 08:00:07 AM by s0nspark »

Offline C Aim1

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2018, 05:46:31 AM »
I wonder if I can stop by and see any of them. They are located about 20 min from me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline s0nspark

• Administrator
  • System Admin
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2018, 07:53:26 AM »
I emailed CJ at Night Fision to express interest in models for the CZ 75, SP-01 and P-01... and while I was at it I asked for some pics. He sent me an image with the dimensions and said he'd send me pics of the raw (uncoated) sights first of next week. I'm guessing they are waiting on sights to come back from being coated now...