Author Topic: Thoughts on the Omega kit  (Read 2098 times)

Offline Mhodg78321

Thoughts on the Omega kit
« on: May 11, 2018, 11:05:28 PM »
Hello, I recently purchased a P01 Omega in the urban grey with a threaded barrel. First thoughts were that I didn?t like the trigger but I am really used to my 85Combat. Would like to lighten the pull in DA for sure. Has anyone bought the 75700 Omega kit from CGW? And if so do you like it and think it?s worth the cost?  Or do you think I just need to work in the existing trigger? 

Thank you all in advance for your thoughts.

Mike

Offline Hillbilly357

Re: Thoughts on the Omega kit
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 08:43:42 AM »
I have a P01 Omega that went to CGW for the full treatment. All I can say is: the statement on their website about this upgrade that it will convert the P01 to a "World Class firearm is no exaggeration.

Offline Tanners Owner

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 09:14:55 AM »
I have a P01 Omega that went to CGW for the full treatment. All I can say is: the statement on their website about this upgrade that it will convert the P01 to a "World Class firearm is no exaggeration.

I agree. I also sent my P01 Omega to CGW and am very happy I did. Superb work & customer service. Trigger pulls in both DA & SA significantly improved. It has become one of my favorite guns, due to CGW.
Like a midget at a urinal, I'll have to keep on my toes

Offline Mhodg78321

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 03:56:45 PM »
Thank you both for your input.  Did you both do more than just that one kit. Item #75700 I believe.

Offline Hillbilly357

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 07:32:46 PM »
The kit mentioned was very adequate for me. Fibre optic front sight and LOK palm swells rounded mine out. Incredible handgun..

Offline Tanners Owner

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2018, 09:31:52 PM »
The kit mentioned was very adequate for me. Fibre optic front sight and LOK palm swells rounded mine out. Incredible handgun..

I had exactly same done to mine.....Hillbilly 357 must have great taste  :D
Like a midget at a urinal, I'll have to keep on my toes

Offline kenjazz59

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 01:24:58 PM »
 I'm on the wait list to get that upgrade and the "walking decocker" fix for my P01 Omega.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Offline QuarterHorse

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2018, 10:37:11 PM »
I'll be ordering this kit tomorrow after one final question is answered from them.  These guys are top notch so far with incredible customer service.  I get lots of questions on purchases and they've been more than helpful.

Offline twowheels

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2018, 11:11:54 PM »
The CGW omega kit is excellent.  I installed mine myself and the little compact now has a fine trigger.