Author Topic: Question about CZ 75 "POLICE"  (Read 782 times)

Offline MIR

Question about CZ 75 "POLICE"
« on: May 14, 2018, 05:47:05 PM »
Does the POLICE version only take 10 round mags or do they also take 16 round mags? ---Reason I ask is because there is one here locally with a box and 2 mags and both mags are 10 rounders, which came from the factory. I see that this particular version is no longer in production, or at least with the "POLICE" rollmark on the slide...are not these just regular  CZ 75BD's anyway?

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

Re: Question about CZ 75 "POLICE"
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 06:29:09 PM »
Any standard CZ 75 series B or BD high cap mag will work just fine in that gun. The magazine capacity is the ONLY difference.

Offline Mastodon

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 07:11:29 PM »
CZ BD POLICE differs from BD in that it has loaded chamber indicator, serrated trigger, checkered front and back straps, lanyard ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chartered in 1845 by The Republic of Texas

Offline Luvdog

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 07:30:44 PM »
It will take any standard full size CZ 75 magazine.  If you get it and want to sell the 10 rd ones, send me a message.  I could use some extras

Offline rhart

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 07:33:02 PM »
CZ BD POLICE differs from BD in that it has loaded chamber indicator, serrated trigger, checkered front and back straps, lanyard ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine has all that plus night sights - don't know if that is standard... It also came with a 16-round magazine.
Musashi:
- In all forms of strategy, it is necessary to maintain the combat stance in everyday life and to make your everyday stance your combat stance. (situational awareness).
- You can only fight the way you practice.
- If you do not control the enemy, the enemy will control you.

anything