Author Topic: Accu Bushing on a TSO  (Read 216 times)

Offline inkw8ll

Accu Bushing on a TSO
« on: May 16, 2018, 03:14:35 PM »
I've emailed the CZC shop with no response so I'm asking here for advice. I've got a TSO 9mm with just under a 1000 (competition/practice) rounds almost exclusively American Eagle Syntech 150gr. I'm currently using a dpm recoil reduction system that works best for me and my ammo of choice. I found that the recoil buffer guide rod tube broken (pictured) and my barrel has NO play in it. So my following questions are:

1. Will the accu bushing work (or be fitted) with my DPM RRS guide rod (pictured)?

2. Does the accu bushing replace that plastic buffer guide rod tube?

3. When the accu bushing is installed, does it require refinishing for the slide?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

CZ TSO 9mm

Offline mplazz

Re: Accu Bushing on a TSO
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 08:34:53 PM »
I just purchased a TSO myself and was surprised to find the plastic guide rod tube during my first cleaning. It looks cheap. I would be very interested in hearing the answer to your post, as I am likely to have a similar failure.

Offline inkw8ll

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 08:42:36 PM »
I just purchased a TSO myself and was surprised to find the plastic guide rod tube during my first cleaning. It looks cheap. I would be very interested in hearing the answer to your post, as I am likely to have a similar failure.
If you haven't shot the TSO yet, please check to see if your bushing is installed correctly. If you look on my guide rod, mine is installed backwards when I received the firearm. After 500 rounds that's when it broke. It's the only thing I suspect did this (with help of forum members)

CZ TSO 9mm

Offline inkw8ll

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2018, 08:44:32 PM »
Adding this for reference if CZC ever sees it

CZ TSO 9mm

Offline mplazz

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2018, 09:08:12 PM »
Thanks for the pictures. I am a little confused tho. When you say, 'bushing' do you mean the Damper being backwards on the Guide Rod?

Offline mplazz

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2018, 09:33:43 PM »
My Damper looks a little different than yours. Maybe they changed designs?

« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 09:37:18 PM by mplazz »

Offline inkw8ll

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2018, 01:56:32 AM »
My Damper looks a little different than yours. Maybe they changed designs?

Number 69, Buffer. My stock one is black, the extras in the box are clear. My last post with pictures is the buffer installed correctly compare that to my original post

CZ TSO 9mm

Offline George16

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2018, 11:52:01 AM »
Get rid of the black buffer and install the clear one. The black is way to hard to absorb the impact compared to the clear buffer which is softer.

Offline inkw8ll

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2018, 12:00:01 PM »
Get rid of the black buffer and install the clear one. The black is way to hard to absorb the impact compared to the clear buffer which is softer.
Currently not running any with the DPM RRS set up

CZ TSO 9mm

Offline inkw8ll

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2018, 12:09:18 PM »
Currently not running any with the DPM RRS set up

CZ TSO 9mm