Author Topic: It's been a while.....  (Read 514 times)

Offline mdThanatos

It's been a while.....
« on: May 24, 2018, 02:48:33 PM »
Since I actually have had the chance to shoot, between 3rd shift work, a wife and my 2 year old.  So I took a week off of use it lose it time and finally went to the range.  I went to a new range that is run by a municipality, which I thought was really cool, but the downside is it is right next to the dump, and yes you can tell.

I have been meaning to try out two new pistols I haven't had a chance to shoot yet, CZ SP-01 and S&W M&P 2.0 9mm.  The smith was an improvement over the previous versions and I really like it, no issues with it, stippling felt good in the hand, trigger has been improved.  Now the best part of my outing, the CZ.  Man oh man am I diggin it.  No issues with it, I had switched out the factory grips for some Lok grips before shooting it and they felt really good.  Recoil was soft, pistol is more accurate than me, and put a really big smile on my face.

Worst part of the day was that it shows that I haven't been out in a good while.  But as they say, a bad day at the range beats any day at work.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
Re: It's been a while.....
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 05:01:52 AM »
Amen to that last line, amigo!  8) Glad it was a good day!

anything