Author Topic: Got my OD Green P-07 Today!  (Read 478 times)

Offline Winkel

Got my OD Green P-07 Today!
« on: May 19, 2018, 12:08:33 AM »
My new P-07 arrived today.  I got off work a little early to go pick it up.
Out of the box, the trigger is great.  I already have a P-07 and a P-09 on which I have done all of the requisite tuning, and this gun is not far behind them.
The fit and finish is fantastic.  It feels like it has a lighter recoil spring than my first P-07 had in it when I got it.  It has tritium night sights and they are noticeably brighter than my P-09's. 

I had to go to the neighbor's house tonight and shoot a skunk, then pulling back into my driveway, I saw another of the little buggers out in the field behind our house.  I dispatched it as well.  They charge our neighbors when they are feeding their cats and they play hell with our dogs.  Needless to say, I didn't have a chance to shoot it yet.  I'll put some rounds through it tomorrow since I can do it in the back yard.

Then, my wife and I saw two Bald Eagles in a tree not far from here and my new 25 round magazine for my 10/22 arrived today.  All in all, I'd say it was a good day!

I'd post a picture but it looks like all the other ones you've seen here.

Just thought I'd share some happiness with the CZ family.

Winkel

Offline QBToo

Re: Got my OD Green P-07 Today!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 10:18:50 AM »
Ohhhhhhhhhh but pictures are sooooooooo nice  ;D

Congratulations on your purchase.  I have the ODG and just love it.  And yes, the night sights are REALLY bright.

Offline Crosspower

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 02:11:07 PM »
I want a green one!

The only good thing about skunks is they dig up yellow jacket nests. Nothing worse than mowing the grass and your nailed 2 or 3 times by angry bees before you even have time to react.

Offline John_AZ

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 09:16:34 PM »
Congrats. That very well may be my next purchase in a few weeks

Offline Tucktuck

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 11:56:53 AM »
I just saw one in person over the weekend.  Love the color.  If they only had this with the threaded barrel and high sights, I would immediately buy one LOL
CZ75 Pre-B; CZ75 Transitional-B; CZ75B Matte Stainless
CZ P07
CZ 97BD
CZ 1911A1
CZ82 (x2)

Offline reyper

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 12:13:28 PM »
Thinking of adding one to my collection. Wonder if David has any already done up? Good shooting, Rey