Author Topic: CZ Fiber Optic, Wrong!  (Read 931 times)

Offline Terry G

CZ Fiber Optic, Wrong!
« on: May 22, 2018, 02:31:01 PM »
I ordered, and received two set's of fiber optic sights for my CZ 75b and P-09.  After a gunsmiths I installed them. both sights shot low.  I mean 2 inches at 7 yards and almost a foot at 25 yards.  I had the original sights re-installed and both pistols are back to shooting perfectly.  I contacted CZ by e-mail wanting a refund, but no response as yet.  Has anyone else returned unsatisfactory parts to CZ?  What was the result?  Thanks for any help.

Offline SP01bob

Re: CZ Fiber Optic, Wrong!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 02:56:25 PM »
I ordered, and received two set's of fiber optic sights for my CZ 75b and P-09.  After a gunsmiths I installed them. both sights shot low.  I mean 2 inches at 7 yards and almost a foot at 25 yards.  I had the original sights re-installed and both pistols are back to shooting perfectly.  I contacted CZ by e-mail wanting a refund, but no response as yet.  Has anyone else returned unsatisfactory parts to CZ?  What was the result?  Thanks for any help.
CZcustom?
I've wondered about since I just ordered a couple sets from Dawson Precision. You'd think they would be made to fit, install, and line up properly. I'm thinking about adj rear sights as the means to perfection.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 04:48:00 AM »
Sights come in varying sizes to adjust for elevation. In order to get the proper sight you must know what size you need before ordering.

Offline muncie21

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 07:55:09 AM »
Keep in mind that Dawson and CZ measure the height of front sights from a different reference point.  Therefore a sight advertised as 6.5mm from both companies will not be the same height.

anything