Author Topic: Grande Finale  (Read 1442 times)

Offline mfdamon

Grande Finale
« on: May 23, 2018, 01:23:47 PM »
This is a warning to those thinking of buying a .22 from CZ. I have had a rifle for 4 months and not able to shoot it.
The supplied rings don't fit. They know that there is a problem with rings. This is the worst customer service I have had to deal with.
The rifle came with cz rings, they were nice engraved rings. But they were to big.The engraving matched the rest of the rifle.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 07:17:33 PM by mfdamon »

Offline Beak Boater

Re: Grande Finale
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 02:40:23 PM »
CZ usually doesn't supply the mounting rings and scope.  Who's mounts are they, and what doesn't fit? I own a .22 453 Varmint with a single set trigger.  I have Warne 30 mm 7.3/22 high. But I am using a big scope for bench rest. A Weaver 36X40 mm. You may get mediums to work with a smaller optic. Set your sights on Warne rings. Warne 721M 1" 7.3 / 22 Medium Matte Rings
Best shooting .22 for the money. Its not an Anschutz, but I didn't spend Anschutz money either. Not bad for a $350.00 rifle.
See you are on this forum......as new. If you go to www.rimfirecentral.com their is a whole section of CZ rifle shooters that can help you their also.
Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Offline Wiley Coyote

• It Ain't Easy Being Me!
Re: Grande Finale
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 09:48:08 PM »
"...Who's mounts are they..." They're CZ Rings and they're furnished with the Grand Finale. I've got a pair with mine. However, mine do fit the Action Dovetails. I've seen other comments about this same mis-fit of rings. Apparently it's not THAT uncommon. And unusual for me, I got lucky.
Clayton

anything