Author Topic: general processing time for in stock items?  (Read 247 times)

Offline I like pink

general processing time for in stock items?
« on: June 11, 2018, 02:47:46 PM »
The FAQ only states shipping time is based on the carrier and doesn't include processing time.  However they don't say what their processing time is.

Can you'all help and tell me if they usually ship same day?  next day?  5... 10... etc days?

:)

(grips and grip screws are what I ordered.)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 03:02:10 PM by I like pink »
Girls just gotta have guns and ammo.... LOTS of ammo!

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

Re: general processing time for in stock items?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 05:20:56 PM »
The FAQ only states shipping time is based on the carrier and doesn't include processing time.  However they don't say what their processing time is.

Can you'all help and tell me if they usually ship same day?  next day?  5... 10... etc days?

:)

Why not call them and ask? They are best equipped to answer your questions. I've ordered from them in the past and it usually takes about a week to get my parts here in Ohio. When I order online I always plan ahead and expect to wait and you are at the mercy of the carrier and at certain times the weather too. I just relax and go shoot something else till my parts show up and don't sweat it.

Online Mercs

general processing time for in stock items?
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 07:36:37 PM »

I’ve ordered a few times and they processed by the next day every time. Very fast, and never a problem with my orders. I usually receive them here in IL 2 days after they ship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Earl Keese

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 08:27:41 PM »
I usually get my orders in about a week as well. The only issue I ever had was an issue with a credit card. They never notified me that there was an issue until I called asking if it shipped.

Offline JLla84

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 09:27:23 AM »
I ordered a handgun and it shipped the same day
CZ Shadow 2
CZ 75 Compact Shadow
CZ Scorpion Carbine

M&P Shield 9mm

Offline Stuart

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2018, 12:13:44 PM »
We try to ship within 1 to 4 days of order being placed, and pure volume usually decides that. So that would be why sometimes an order can take longer than the norm.
firearms will depend if FFL info is on file or if having to chase it down.

stuart@czcustom.com
czcustom.com

Offline I like pink

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 02:42:01 PM »

Well.... I did call before posting.  I got voicemail.

So I came her to ask what the normal experience was with everyone else who orders from them.....

They did put a mailing label on it yesterday... but now I'm still waiting for the package to get into USPS's hands (based on tracking).  I expect to have it in 2 days once they give it to the post office since it's (a) priority mail and (b) only one kommunist state over from them.....
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 02:47:22 PM by I like pink »

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2018, 03:30:16 PM »

So I came her to ask what the normal experience was with everyone else who orders from them.....

They did put a mailing label on it yesterday... but now I'm still waiting for the package to get into USPS's hands (based on tracking).  I expect to have it in 2 days once they give it to the post office since it's (a) priority mail and (b) only one kommunist state over from them.....

If you read the posting here from Stuart who works for CZ Custom he has answered your question.

Offline I like pink

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2018, 06:42:56 PM »

If you read the posting here from Stuart who works for CZ Custom he has answered your question.

I saw the post from Stuart.  I was commenting to you how I had called since you pointed out to me that I should have called rather than ask a question on a forum...... 

I read ALL the posts in response to my question, including the one from Stuart.... I commented back to you because you were the only one telling me I should have called... which I did attempt to do before posting here....  But I already said that in my previous post in response to you....

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2018, 07:33:03 PM »
I'm not saying you should not post a question at all but it is generally much faster to get an answer to questions like you asked if you speak directly to them. Sometimes internet responses come slower than snail mail. :)