Author Topic: Thinking about buying an Accu Shadow Match w/ an optic...  (Read 676 times)

Offline wdfwguy

Thinking about buying an Accu Shadow Match w/ an optic...
« on: June 22, 2018, 10:09:14 AM »
I had been kicking around the idea of having my SP01 Shadow milled for a DPP, to shoot in Carry Optics...

But then I ran across someone with an Accu Shadow Match that's already been milled and has a DPP installed.  It's someone local and he doesn't really have a price in mind.  Any suggestions what would be a reasonable offer?

New, the gun is $1850, the optic and milling around $450-500.  I haven't seen a used one foor sale, so not sure what kind of premium they bring over a regular Shadow.

Offline dEX_RX

• NXGen Tactical
Re: Thinking about buying an Accu Shadow Match w/ an optic...
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 04:22:55 PM »
If you?re planning on shooting CO with it, I?m not sure it?d be fully legal but I?m not 100% positive. CO rules specifically say the starting model needs to be on the production list. I?m not sure if it can be justified that it was an Accushadow to start, with an upgraded barrel etc.

It looks like a nice option though!

In my experience, you almost never get the cost of milling back (~250-300ish) and rarely the full optic value. But in all reality, the value is only what someone?s willing to pay for it. If it?s exactly what you would build, including the optic and all, and you save the machining time, it?s really up to you.
CZC Bull Shadow 2 - Bronze
CZ Shadow 2 - Black
Walther PPS M2

anything